Chapter 5 Denki Kaminari

Ok. So, I dont know what I was writing but here's this. this has bad writing because im not good at it. also here is a warrning: implied abuse. 

The school day had ended and you had just got back to your dorm room. After getting a small snack, you lay down on your bed. You hear your phone buzz. You answer it.

"Hey, I'm on my way to your room right now. I'm still at school because I'm waiting for Kirishima. He's getting hit on by Bakugo. Its unexpected but we all knew it was bound to happen. It should only be a few more minutes of stuttering and embarrassment." Denki said. "Ok." You sighed. "Ok...? Change of plans. I'm on my way right now. See you soon." He said hanging up.

A headache formed as you got up to unlock the door and shut off the lights. You lay back down on your back, arm over your eyes. A long time later Denki knocked and opened the door.

"Sorry I took way longer than expected. People always want to talk to me. Ok maybe not always but today it was so constant. Aizawa wanted to talk to me though. Anyways, what happened today? I noticed you were off but I didn't know it was this bad. You don't have to talk about it but tell me when you feel anything. I'm here to help you if you want me too. I want to help. I just don't wanna force it." Kaminari said. "I know. But nothing's wrong. I just have a headache." you said. "That's why the lights are off. But are you sure it's just a headache and not because of something else." Denki asked.

"Denki, please stay out of it. My family problems are none of your business. I'm just a disappointment to them. I'm not even smart. I can't do anything right according to them. I'm not worth their time, nor yours. So, please just go." You said. "You are not wasting my time. You will never be a waste of time. Do you feel like this often?" Denki asked. "Please, I'm sorry... I don't want to talk about how I feel. I am fine real-" you said, putting your hand up.

Right after your attempt to reassure him you were ok, Denki took your hand and pulled you into him. You were caught off guard and your quirk activated (whatever quirk you want). "Ouch!" Denki said. You deactivated it and backed up so fast and so far away that you hit your head on the wall. "I'm sorry-!" you squeeked. You ended up falling to the floor crying, because of the pain of hitting the wall and for hurting Denki, your... best friend. Denki turned on the lights to see what happened to you.

"It's fine, I'm not hurt. I just wasn't prepared for you to activate it. I'm ok really." Denki said, stepping closer to you. "No, stop! Dont hurt me! I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm really so sorry." you said, pressing closer to the wall. Denki was confused. He wasn't going to hurt you. He would never even think about it let alone do it. I mean why would he, he loves being around you. He would never jeopardize your friendship by hurting you.

"What? I- i would never hurt you. Y/n, are you ok?" Denki asked. You look up at him. "Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." you say quietly. Your eyes were glazed over and had little emotion. The shine was gone and you looked genuinely terrified. Denki saw your eyes and slowly got closer until he was right in front of you. He gently picked you up and carried you to your bed. Sitting on it with you in his arms.

"Hey, it's ok. No one is going to hurt you. Y/n, please come back. It's ok, I'm here to protect you. No one is going to hurt you. Are you back? Please come back to me. I'm here to help. No one is going to hurt you." he kept repeating until you were calmed down and back to reality.

You started to cry and apologize a bunch of times. "You're back. What happened? Why did you think I was going to hurt you?" Denki asked. "It's... nothing happened. I just didn't want to hurt you again." you said, getting up. "Y/n you told me to stop walking over to you and not to hurt you. That's not nothing. That's also not you not wanting to hurt me again. That was something. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine but don't say it's nothing.'' Denki said.

You stood in the middle of the room crying. "I'm sorry, y/n." Denki said, getting up and wrapping his arms around you once more. You hugged him back burying your face into his chest. Once you stopped crying you backed away from him, covering your face. You didn't want him seeing you like that. You sat on your bed and he followed you.

"Are you ok, now?" he asked, not knowing what to do. "Yeah." you said, sniffling. "Do you want me to stay with you for a bit longer or leave you alone?" he asked. "Stay, please." you said. "Ok, what can I do to help you and make you feel better?" he asked. "Just stay. We can watch a movie or something." you said, still not looking at him. "Hmm, ok." Denki said, getting up to turn off the light and get your computer from your desk.

"What movie?" he asked. "You pick one." you said, getting your pillows and blanket set up. Denki set the computer down and laid down next to you. "Ok, I have the perfect movie. But it's a bit scary. It's like a horror, comedy thing. You wanna watch it?" he asked. "Yeah, that's ok." you said. "Ok, cool. Do... Do you want to cuddle?" Denki asked. "I mean we can." you said.

Looking at the time you just hoped you didn't fall asleep on him. I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing if you did, it would just be really embarrassing when you woke up or when the movie ends. "It's 9:32 are you sure you want to stay here with me?" you ask him. "I want to stay if you want me too. I like hanging out with you." Denki said. "Ok." you said.

"Are we going to cuddle or not? The movie's about to start." Denki said, pressing the start button. "Yeah, I'm just... I don't know." you said. "Do you want me to cuddle you or you to cuddle me?" he asked. He laid on his back waiting for you to lay on top of him so he could hug you until the movie was over. You finally got over your thoughts and laid on top of him. He moved his arms around you, resting on your back.

The movie had started and Denki's hands moved across your back and played with your hair. Making you fall asleep halfway through the movie. Once the movie was over he closed the computer. You woke up, being half asleep. You got off of him. As he went to get up you grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "Don't go, please." you said.

He smiled sweetly. "I can't stay here with you." he said. "You can't leave either." you said with a sad look. You pulled his hand to your face. His hand was warm and you fell asleep again. When you woke up you were hugging him and he was hugging you. Since it wasn't a school day you got closer to him. He was so warm it was nice because you were almost always cold. You felt him giggle a bit. Which made you smile.

Im working on trying to post once a month. It might change but we'll see. (even tho no one reads this) Sorry for being gone for a while and forgetting about this story. Does anyone even read these stories anymore?