◤𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐚◢

Name of the book: Snippets of Jaya

Name of the author: TriaWrites

Reviewer: Apple

Number of chapters reviewed: 4

Plot known till now:

This is a one shot book. Here the story revolves around how the family of indraprasth and panchal planned and celebrated the birthday of the draupadi and dhristadyum.

Good aspects:

I love the way you showed the relation between the panchal princes. The small funny and cute between the siblings are lovely. You tried your best show every character's emotion and i appreciate that effort. I love the idea of one shot which shows family and siblings love.

Bad aspects:

As every author have that problem is grammatical and spelling mistakes. So I suggest you to look into this.

As you mentioned in one chapter that you are adding all the 10 sons of drapud but some of your readers may not know all the names of his son and it did make me a little confused. I suggest if you could do something about that.

In chapter " Birthday Celebration"

There was a scene where everyone in the evening were chilling in the common room.
I suggest you not write :

"In evening" rather than you should add like that this " In the evening everyone were having their usual talks while sitting in the common room "

Above was just a example. You can change it as you wish.

I suggest you to mention the place as either that scene is happening in indraprasth or panchal. And if there are some change of scene then you can give
" __" this type of line to depict that or say you feel comfortable. It makes the scene less confusing and good to read.

About the author note i suggest you write
"This the end of three shots. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Don't forgot to vote and comment. Take care and have a great day ahead ♡
~ Suthanu "
You can write like this. I know this are minor things but this makes the book look discipline.
More use of adjective will make your one shot amazing.

Overall analysis:

Overall the book is amazing. Just take care of your grammatical and spelling mistakes. I will suggest you look in your mistakes to make it more appropiate to read it.