Chapter 25- Change In Plans

[A/N: Soos noise]

[The Next Day]

Was going back and taming the Eater Of Worlds a GOOD idea? No, was it worth it, totally. But I think I earned the right to sleep in today, if nothing else.

Bicklsow: "HEY SHARP, GET UP WE GOT A QUEST!"

Indra: "God damnit."

Bickslow ripped off my covers, pulling me onto the floor. I've learned to love him, he's like a little brother, even though he's older than me. He looked down at me, and he was very confused, I'd bandaged up my leg, my arm, and most of my chest.

I messed up my arm trying to tame the eater, i snapped it two different ways. My healing seals up wounds and stops bleeding, but bruising and residual pain has to go away with time.

Bickslow: "Why do you look like you tried to fight a shark and lost?"

Indra: "I'll show you when we get outside."

I held out my hand, and Bickslow helped me to my feet. I pulled my jacket out of my inventory to cover my bandages and followed Bickslow outside, everyone was waiting already so I just whistled and Artemis came walking over.

She had healed overnight, I didn't even know she could do that, but she placed her head between my arm and my side so i scratched her head gently.

Indra: "So what's the agenda for today?"

Freed: "Some noble people are heading to the capital and want an escort, the knights can't do it cause their escorting the supreme commander."

Bickslow: "Who are we escorting?"

Evergreen: "His extended family, cousins, uncles, etcetera etcetera."

The widest smile formed on my face, who's gonna miss some no names. Plus it's his extended family, so they're most likely not important, I'll just complete the quest, and then I'll take my rewards afterwards.

Laxus: "Hey sharp, earth to sharp. You still here?"

Indra: "Oh yeah I was just thinking, but anyway this sounds like an S-Class quest."

Evergreen: "It would be, but they're just going a couple towns over. So they just want mages with a high skill level, or the guildmasters okay."

Bickslow: "So Laxus pulled the grandchild card and got it signed off?"

Immediately Laxus fired a bolt of lightning at Bickslow, but I pulled chastiefol out of my inventory, blocking the attack.

Indra: "Let's at least wait till we're on the road, and then start attacking each other."

Laxus: "Tch, whatever."

He started walking away, so we followed behind him. When we went to go rent a magic vehicle, it was a different person this time, it's usually this short old, who we were all pretty sure was blind in one eye. But he was nice, so we didn't bother him.

But today it was this middle aged lady with blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked all of over with a sneer, but when she got to me she snatched the sign out sheet from Laxus, and slammed her window shut

Kareen: "I don't serve to, you people. Especially not murderers."

------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kareen Hancock