Prologue

3rd person
"Come on mom can we got to the quirk doctor we need to see our quirks" Izumi said. While Izuku just looks bored because he remembers his past life so he thinks she is a brat but not his mother because he can see the pureness of his mother while his father and sister are power hungry so Izuku gave Inko a gift (not the raptor gift) to have a powerful quirk and too tell see through a lie. "Ok settle down Izumi wait till the afternoon so we can go to the quirk doctor" Inko said tiredly.

Time Skip to the afternoon

"Come on mom let's go already!" Izumi said. "Just wait sweetie I need to make breakfast" Inko said. "Ok mom" Izumi finally calmed down.

Time skip to the quirk doctor

"I have some good news and bad news" The mysterious doctor said.
"What's the good news doctor?" Inko asked. "Well your daughter has 2 quirks instead of one a powerful telekinesis and strength enhancement." "O-oh and the bad news?" Inko asked but hold fear. "Well your son is quirkless so if he wanted to be a hero just give it up." The mysterious doctor said while laughing.

Izumi POV
"Damn my boring brother is quirkless and I got a message from some of my friends said that their quirkless while some of them have powerful quirks you know we can drop the weak and move on to strong people he that's the plan" Izumi thought
Inko's POV
"It's ok we can get to through this one of my kids is quirkless while my daughter has 2 quirks." Inko thought.

3rd POV
"Well I guess we better get going." Inko said. When they got home assmight asked their quirks Inko said that Izumi has 2 quirks and Izuku is quirkless. "Wait let me get this phone call."Inko said. You know all about the family (-Inko) hurt him and abused him. Izuku is gonna be more unlucky because well you'll see. "I need to go to America for a business trip Izuku call me if you need too talk to me!" Inko yelled.

3rd POV

Well you know how most stories go except that Izumi doesn't want to protect her brother the other class 1a members do except for the harem you know why.