The After Math (The missing people)

(Takes place after the attack at UA)

3rd POV
"Well that was that." Nezu said. "We need to find that villain and take him down!" All might said. "And kill him." All might thought.

A Few Days Laters

Breaking News a lot people went missing after Named Tamaki Amajiki , Mirio Togata , Shoto Todoroki , Tenya Iida and a few hundred quirkless people.

The Main bullies POV

"We should have never said those words in middle school." The bullies thought . "Well while we are in class with a few gone we will watch the news to see what happened." Aizawa said while turning on the projector. "Breaking News all of the quirkless population is gone while serving the so called phantosaur. Also all might was sent to prison for the deaths of four UA students and also a bunch of property damage and now he is no longer the number 1 hero now he is classified as a criminal while endeavor is now number 1." The news reporters said on camera. "We should have never said those words." They thought while they see the news.

( I forgot all about Inko well she was murdered by all might because she discovered what they were doing to izuku so Inko was about to divorce him but now since she is dead. Now here is the gross part all might is now dating her daughter🤢 incest and here is what ofa is thinking of)
Nana shimura(I think): Wow now this is disgusting I am disappointed in you toshinori and killing my DAUGHTER!?!!? Nana yelled at all might in his mind while ofa winced of the rage coming out of her body. "And have the nerve to make my grandson commit suicide just because he was quirkless did you forget that you were quirkless to! And now your dating my granddaughter you are sick you can never use ofa ever again!)
(That is it 👋 )