The Power Returns

At Aldrea
3rd person
"Well who wants to be hero's!" The teacher yelled. Everyone has started to use their quirks. "Ok everyone stop using you quirks it's illegal!" Teacher said. "Hey don't lump me in with these losers." The Bakugo twins,Shoka,and the rest of 1a besides ilda,shoto,mirio,tamaki. "Well it seems like all most half of the class is going for U.A." "And..pfthhhh hahaha!! The quirkless are trying to go for U.A" The teacher laughed and the other students as well(-harem). "HUH YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME DEKU!" 1a said with rage. "N-n-no.."deku said with fake fear. "Well U.A will never accept a quirkless and a weakling as well you should just kill yourself nobody will care for you." Everyone said (-harem). "Heh you think just because you have strong quirks you can be better than everyone. Ha that hilarious if you want me to kill myself fine your wish is my command"Izuku said while running out of class. "Wait we didn't me it come back!" The class yelled. The harem ran out to convince him to not kill himself. "Please don't kill your self we need you!" Mirio,tamaki,lilda,shoto, yelling while tears are coming out of their eyes. "Well I'm sorry guys." Izuku said with a little crack in his voice. "My time has come but can you come here for a sec." Izuku asked. "S-sure" the harem said. Izuku kissed them all /the harem blush/. "But I must get going" Izuku said while walking backwards towards the edge of the roof.

 "But I must get going" Izuku said while walking backwards towards the edge of the roof

Katsuki's POV
"De..ku? Katsuki watched in horror as the class saw Izuku jump.

Izuku POV
"Huh this it where I get my power back and protect my people."Izuku said in his mind.

1st POV
As Izuku was falling the power of the people for protection of the quirks and the love of the harem he has gained the powers of his past life and when he hit the ground he went thru it and he awoke in the phantosaur form and with his ability's he rampage threw the city killing the hero's and villains. (So some villains are dead.)

)