HinaOmi

POV: Hinata's

I was sitting down on a chair by the kitchen counter bar talking with Kageyama on the phone, when Sakusa suddenly decides to sit on my lap. "What are you doing Omi," I ask as I put my phone to my chest? "Nothing just bored," he says and I see him start to play a game on his phone. "Ok darling," I say as I go back to talking to Kageyama. All of a sudden I feel Omi move back and forth on my lap. I groan as he rubs over my dick through my pants.

"Are you ok man?" Kageyama said concerned. "Yeah I just scratched my hand, " I said irritated and annoyed. I then smacked his thigh and whispered off the phone "If you want to play then take off your pants and unzip mine but don't take my pants off." I said sternly watching him. After a couple of seconds I get back to my conversation with kageyama.

                        POV: Sukusa's

After I finished doing what he asked me to do I got down on my knees and look up at him with puppy dog eyes. He looks at me with permission and I begin to suck him off, but right when I start he grabs my hair and pushes me down. I hear him groan as I moan at his member. "Dude you good?"I hear on Hinata's phone. "Yeah, I'm just cleaning my scratch before I put a bandage on it." He says as he lets me go up for air. "Hey can I put my phone down for one second, I'll put you on speaker?"I hear him ask "Whatever Boke just hurry up so I can continue talking about how perfect Yams is," Kageyama says on speaker.

                        POV: Nobody's

       As Hinata puts down his phone he grabs Sakusa and pushes his top half on the kitchen counter with his ass sticking out and his hands behind his back. He gets his phone and says "Ok I'm back, go back to what you were talking about" "Finally" Kageyama says on the phone. While Kageyama was talking Hinata started to finger Sakusa with three fingers (not one not two but three). Sakusa started to moan but got cut off with Hinata's hand. "Oh sorry dude I have to go, Yamaguchi and I have a date." "Oh it's ok Sakusa and I are going to do something too bye." And as soon as Kageyama hung up Hinata took out his fingers and took his hand off of Sakusa's mouth. Sakusa moaned loud as a loud smack from behind was heard. Lining his dick up with Sakusa's ass, Hinata slammed his cock in as hard as he could. "You want to be needy while I'm on the phone you slut." Hinata said in a sexy voice. Sakusa moaned louder. Hinata then started pounding his ass roughly. " Aw, the slut thought he could get himself some dick without punishment how cute." "Yes~ yes yes yes pound me good make my ass hurt for weeks on end!" Sakusa said desperately. And with they Hinata stopped in response and got a whine from Sakusa. He pounded Sakusa once more and stopped again. "Look here slut since you want this so much earn it, go get me the nipple clamps, handcuffs, whip, and butt plug." Hinata said as he removed his cock from Sakusa's ass. But before he went to get it Hinata asked for Hinata said, "And get me the punishment box I have an idea of what I want out of there." And with that, Sakusa left. After Sakusa got back with all the stuff he got back in place. As soon as Sakusa was comfortable Hinata handcuffed his hands behind his back and put the nipple clamp on his nipples. A moan being strung out before Hinata got something out of the punishment box and pulled out a cum blocker on Sakusa's cock. "Now you won't be able to cum when I don't want you to." He said slyly. "No please I promise I'll be a good boy just please not that" I begged. "Aw is the pain slut complaining about my directions?" "You bad bad boy I guess I will have to give you more punishment." He says as I hear him get something from the table. WHACK! "Oooh gosh, fuuuuuck!" I moan. "Ok bitch count how many I give you and if you if you lose track we'll start over and you won't have my dick tonight!" He says angrily. WHACK! "TWo~ fuu-Aaah!" I moan. (Ok bare with me after about 10 more whacks he's done). "Ok I'm done now baby but are you ok should we continue or do you need a minute to ice it?" He says softly, genuine, and kind of guilty. "Yes~ b-babe I'm fine thank you for asking.""Ok baby if you say so." He says right before he shoves his dick back in Sakusa's hole pounding in him like it was nothing. "Aaah please let me cum please I have been a good little pain slut!" "Ok baby you've earned it." Hinata says as he takes off the cum ring and starts to jerk him off. Sakusa moans loud before cumming in Hinata's hand. All of a sudden Hinata starts to thrust again overstimulating Sakusa a little bit. Soon Hinata cums and they rest before getting in the shower.

POV: Sakusa's, Aftercare

After he unhands cuffed me and took the nipple clamps off we got in the shower together. While we' were the shower he cleaned me out. And then we cuddled as he praised me, rubbing my ass and massaging it in a non-sexual way. We decided on what anime to watch and I fell asleep in his warm arms.

Hi guys I edited this so hopefully it's a little better than what I started out with. But none the less I hope you enjoyed. Remember to drink water eat food not just snacks and go touch some grass. Have a good day and or night. 😁
1013 words.