HinaSumu

POV: No ones

Hinata was just working at his desk at home when Atsumu came up behind him and hugged him. "Whatcha doing?" Atsumu asked his hand getting close to a certain something. "Babe not now I'm in the middle of work," Hinata said sternly. Atsumu wasn't going to take no for an answer so he got on his knees and touched his member(I cringed so hard when I typed "member" 😣). "Oh so that's how we're playing fine, stand up and strip you cockslut." Atsumu did as he was told and stood there looking at him desperately. "Now sit down on my cock." Hinata said sternly and Atsumu got right to it. Atsumu eagerly wiggled down Hinita's cock as he moans. "Aw baby you got on backward now I'll have to spin you over." As Hinata finishes that sentence he takes Atsumu's legs and spins him around to face him."Ahh~!" Atsumu moans as the sensation was sudden and unsuspected.

5 minutes later

Atsumu whimpers as he hasn't got any pleasure in a while so he whimpered and wiggled his butt a little trying to get some pleasure. "I'm almost done you slut." Hinata said annoyed.

30 min later

Finally, Hinata was done so he lifted Atsumu and smashed him back down on his cock. "Aaah~ yes finally!" Atsumu screamed. Hinata continued this until Atsumu came three times and him only twice.

Aftercare

After Hinata came down from his high he cleaned himself off and then cleaned out Atsumu. "This is going to hurt baby, ok," Hinata said before sticking his finger in with a soft cloth and cleaning the cum out. "No please n-no more," Atsumu whined. "It's all over now ok," Hinata said as he cuddled him and for the rest of the night, he praised his princess/Atsumu.

Sorry I haven't been here a while I've just been busy. 316 words.