HinaDaic

Date started 10/24/21 finished 10/28/21 edited10/28/21 deadline 10/30/21

Suga is getting married to Kageyama(idk just go with it) were getting married and Hinata and Daichi were sad about it so to calm down Hinata would go to an empty field and paint. But suddenly they both saw each other and began conversating.

    POV: Daichi

So you wanna know how it feels to see your long-time crush marry one of your friends/teammates then look no further because I can tell you all about it. After all, I'm living through it right now. How you may ask well my best friend aka my long-time crush is getting married today. And I'm just sitting there wishing it was me, but I want him to be happy so I will just have to suck it up until I can move on, which will be hard. But I also know that Hinata had a crush on Kageyama and I feel bad cause he's going through the same pain I am. At least I know I'm not alone in this.

"Hey, Daichi are you listening to me, or are you going to stay on cloud nine missing my wedding." a familiar voice said. "Oh yeah sorry I spaced out, oh my gosh you look so... handsome," I said admiring his beauty." Aw, thank you, Daichi," he said with a soft voice.

"Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting your conversation, but the wedding is about to start and the bride wouldn't want to be late for his wedding would he?" Another familiar voice said. It was Hinata and he looked sad. I'll have to talk to him before the end of the wedding. "Well, what are we waiting for let's go!" Hinata said as he smiled. His smile is so beautiful. Wait what am I thinking I can't just go from being crushed that my crush was getting married to liking Hinata! Ugh whatever I'll just deal with my feelings later!

A little after the wedding

I was walking to this nice field I found to calm my head and think about my feelings. Nut when I got there I see an orange hair boy and I know exactly who he was. Except he was doing something, a painting he is painting something, but what. I snuck behind him to see what he was painting and it looked amazing. I just stood there like an idiot, at the scene. "Well, aren't you going to say something Daichi~," Hinata said with a lower voice than usual? "Sorry didn't mean to stare it's just that your painting looks so real I almost feel like I'm in the painting," I said still a little shocked. "I could paint you if you want?" he said in the same low tone voice. "Um, I would like that." "Then come sit down in the grass and sit in a comfortable position." I did what he said and he started to change his canvas out for a new one. "Are you comfortable?" he asked. "Yeah, I am." "Ok then let's get started."

A couple of hours later

"Alright, I'm done with your painting," he said. Finally, I walk over to him to see his work. "Woah, you made this are you sure!?" I said surprised. He started laughing and I started blushing. his laugh is cute. after he was done laughing he looked at me in my eyes and I looked at him and then I kissed him. we were both surprised at first but then we got into it and I melted at how talented he was with his lips. I got on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "mmh~!" "You're so cute, baby," he whispered in my ear. I felt him put one of his hands up my shirt. "Wait we're doing this here, what if we get caught!?" I say startled, I mean I wouldn't mind doing it here but I didn't expect this to come from Hinata, our sweet and innocent tangerine. "Well then someone would know your mine." "Ok, then I'm ready you can continue please." "My pleasure, baby" I love it when he calls me that! He started to take my shirt off so I did the same thing to him. He started to kiss my neck making me moan and give me hickeys. Soon he took my pants off leaving me only in my boxers. I tried to take his pants off but he smacked my hand and tried to continue but I stopped him and whined. "Hey, that's not fair your still in your pants." He laughed and smiled at me and said, "Ok ok help me a little." I said ok and "accidentally" pulled his boxers down with his pants and boy was it huge. "hey, now that's not fair." and with that, he pulled my boxers off and placed me on his lap right over his d**k. "I want you to beg for it," he said biting down on my collar bone. "Please fuck me, please I'll be a good oy and I'll listen, just please fuck me!" as soon as I was done he lifted me and slammed me down so hard it hurt my back. "What are the safe words babe," he said massaging my back. "green for good, yellow for slow down, and red for stop." "Ok and are you ready for me to move." "Yeah." and with that, he started thrusting slow. "Go faster." I feel him go faster and my brain starts to go wild about how good this feels. "More!" was all I could scream until he hit the spot and I just screamed. "Baby, color." "G-GrEEn!" I said to him still hitting my spot. "C-CummINg~" I screamed. "Me too baby, just hang on a bit longer." but it was too late and I came all over his and my chest, and soon after he came in me. After both of us come out of our high Hinata get's himself dressed and then me and carried me back to his house.

Hey, guys sorry I haven't been making these I just needed a little break but I'm back now and I'm happy to be back and thank you @BeamingJ21 for the comment, I knew what I was going to do, I just didn't know what ship to do. Well bye, and I will see you at the next one.1080 words.