Hinakem

Kenma and I have been dating for 2 years now and he has been having trouble sleeping and we've tried medication but it doesn't help. So I did some research on how to get him to sleep and I think I found one he will like. "Kenma, can you come here real quick!" I yell loud enough for him to hear me through his headphones.
"Yeah, I'm coming," Kenma yelled. "Did you need something?" He said as he was walking into my room. (He lives with Kenma). "Yeah, I think I found a way to get you to sleep without medication," I explained. "Really," he said lighting up a little. "Ok, so this does involve sex sometimes so if you don't want to do this you can tell me," I said. "Oh, well if that's the case I'll be doing this, what do I do?" I laugh at his excitement. "Well, I need you to first take your pants off along with your boxers," I said dominantly. As soon as I was done talking my kitten did as I said as fast as he could. "What's next," he asked. "Now lay down your back facing me." He did as I said and before I got in the bed I took off my pants and boxers. "Now this might hurt ok." He said ok and I insert my dick in his ass until I hear a hiss and stop. "Are you ok?" "yeah just keep going." I do what he says and I go in all the way. "Alright and now you just try and go to sleep," I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Wait you're not even going to move, what's the point," he said sounding furious and confused. "Well let's give this an hour and see if you sleep, if not I will fuck you senseless got it." He nodded his head in agreement. He fell asleep an hour later. So from then on, we would do that routine but one day he wasn't going to bed. "Kitten are you still awake?" I ask. He nods his head. "Then you know what I'll have to do right," I say quietly. "Yes." I take my kitten and I switch positions so now I'm on top and his ass is up. "Okay ready," I whispered in his ear. He gave me a nod and I pulled my dick to where the tip is only in and thrust. "Aaaah~" "Harder pleeeeeeease~" That's all he needed and he thrusted at an inhuman speed. "C-cumming" "Me to kitty."

                                   Aftercare

"Kitten are you good," I said wrapping my hands around his waist. "Mhm," My kitten said. "I love kitten, night," I say almost falling asleep. "Night, and love you too."

Sorry I wasn't on my electronics for the holidays and Merry late Christmas.