Sam Golbach | Love and Loyalty

Summary: you're getting hate from sams fans so he makes a video

Warnings: none

Word count: 381

───── ─────

With a determined look on his face, Sam meticulously sets up his camera on his desk, ensuring that the angle is just right and the lighting is perfect. He takes a seat directly in front of the camera, his mind focused on the important message he was about to share with his viewers.

For the past week, you had been inundated with online hate, and Sam had reached his breaking point. He couldn't stand the way his fans were treating you—you didn't deserve any of it. It was time to speak up and defend you.

Sam hits the record button and begins, "Hey, everyone. Welcome back to my channel! Today's video is going to be a bit more serious. There have been some things happening that I need to talk about."

His expression grows more somber as he continues, "As many of you know, (Name) is my girlfriend. Here's a picture for those who might not know. Recently, she's been receiving a lot of hate online, and I just can't stand by and let it continue. If you're a true fan or if you genuinely care, you wouldn't be going on her Instagram or Twitter and saying hurtful things about her."

Sam's voice grows more impassioned as he defends your character. "She's an amazing person, and you won't change my mind about her. I love her so much, and I think it's just crazy that some of you are doing all this just to get attention from me or our friends."

As Sam finishes recording and turns off the camera, you smile at him from the doorway, grateful for his unwavering support. The moment he turns around, you wrap your arms around his neck in a warm embrace.

"Hi!" he exclaims, his face lighting up at the sight of you.

"Hi!" you respond, your smile growing wider. "Thank you."

He looks at you with a mixture of confusion and adoration. "For what?"

"For standing up for me," you explain. "It means the world to me."

He pulls you in for a tender kiss, his love for you evident in his every action. "You're welcome," he murmurs. "You know I'd do anything for you."