× 4 ×

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL - AUTHOR POV. -

"Okey we are going. Bye Ria and Tina, see you tomorrow." Taehyung said with little smile.

"Bye Tae." Ria said.

"Bye Tae bear." Tina said.

"Bye tomato and potato." Jungkook said.

"Bye coconout head." Ria and Tina said in the same time and giggled. Taehyung and Jungkook then left leaving Ria and Tina alone.

"I need to go buy something in the shop." Ria said.

"Ohh I want to go with you but I can't. My mom called me and said to come immediately home after school." Tina said.

"It's okay, no problem. Take care, see you tomorrow." Ria said and smiled.

"Bye." Tina said then hugged Ria.

With that they parted their ways.

RIA POV

I was calmy and happily walking on the street when someone came in front of me.

"I'm sorry." I said and walked past him but the same person again came in front of me.

"What is your problem?" I asked as I looked at the person and scoffed.

"What do you want?" I asked it.

"Don't worry I didn't came because of you." Seonghwa said and rolled his eyes.

"Then what?"  Ria asked trying to stay calm.

"Tell to your friend to not hate Lucas." Seonghwa said making me confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Just tell to her that." He said then left from there.

"Wth just happened??" I thought then continued walking.

TINA POV.

I was walking when suddenly I saw someone similiar sitting on the road.

"Is that Lucas?" I said to myself.

"Is he crying?" I was about to approach to him when suddenly my phone rang.

📞(Me): "Yes mom?"

📞(Mom): "Where are you?"

📞(Me): "I'm coming mom."

📞(Mom): "Okey be fast."

📞(Me): "Fine, I'm coming." I said then ended the call.

I looked back at the place where Lucas was sitting but he wasn't there anymore.

"Where did he left?" I thought but then left to my home.

TAEHYUNG POV.

As Jungkook and me left Ria and Tina we didn't uttered any word. I had feeling like we are some strangers walking next to each other.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook suddenly asked me so I looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said but then he stopped walking so I stopped too and looked at him.

"Is it your cheeks still hurts?" He asked then softly caressed my right cheek.

"It's fine now." I said and softly smiled at him while he still was looking at me worriedly.