× 7 ×

RIA POV

I was sitting in the living room, watching some romantic movie on the TV. Suddenly Seonghwa walked into living room.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm watching movie." I said.

"Hmm." He just hummed then sat down next to me.

"Lucas said to me why he left today from class." He said.

"Yeah, Tina told me too. They wants us to stop fighting with each other." I said.

"I kinda want that too." He said making me shocked so I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked it.

"Yes but it's another reason why I want that." He said making me confused.

"What reason??" I asked.

"I will not tell you." He said as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"You will say otherwise I will kick you." I said as I glared at him.

"In your dream babygirl." He said making me a blush mess on the nickname.

"Stop calling me that." I said.

"Why babygirl?" He asked and smirked.

NEXT DAY - RIA POV. -

We all again was sitting in the canteen as we had free class.

"Ria why are you mad?" Tina asked me.

"I'm not mad." I said.

"But-..." Tina was about to say but I cutted her off.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said and smiled a little.

"Okey, sorry." She said.

"Someone is moody today." Seonghwa said.

"Shut up." I said as I again glared at him. Just as he was about to say something some girl came to our table.

"Seonghwa oppa." Girl said.

"Wtf is this?" I thought to myself. I saw Tina and Lucas smirking, why??

"Oppa I like you, will you go out with me?" The girl said. I don't know why but I wanted to kill her.

"Sorry but I don't like you." Seonghwa said on what I smirked as girl left.

Just as she left the other one came to us.

"Seonghwa oppa, I love you. Please be my boyfriend." Girl said making me angry.

"Sorry but no." Seonghwa said then girl left.

"Why didn't you accepted it?" Jungkook asked it.

"Why should I?" Seonghwa said.

"They was pretty, totally your type." Taehyung said.

"Nahh, I like being alone." Seonghwa said. Just then one more girl came to us.

"Oppa I love you, please accept me." Girl said. Seonghwa was about to answer it but I stood up and kicked onto table startling everyone.

"Listen me here everyone." I said as I looked around canteen.

"Park Seonghwa is MINE!!! Don't you dare to flirt with him or I will kill you." I said then walked to Seonghwa, grabbed him by hand and dragged him out of canteen. I heard whispering but I just ignored it.