× 6 ×

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

Jungkook and me just walked into school like usually. We didn't holded hands because we decided to keep our relationship from other, we will tell just to our friends which are including Lucas and Seonghwa too. We walked to our friends in the canteen.

"Hey everyone." I said as I sat down and Jungkook next to me.

"Hii guys." Tina and Ria said as Lucas and Seonghwa just nodded their heads.

"We need to tell you something but you need to keep that as secret, okay?." Jungkook said.

"You two are finally together?" Ria asked on what Jungkook and me widened his eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well it was obvious that you two like each other." Tina said on what I lightly blushed.

"Okey just don't tell to anyone." Jungkook said.

"Hmm okey okey, we understand." Ria said.

"So how did Jungkook confessed to you?" Tina asked it.

"Well I came alone home yesterday....." I started explaining to them how my Kookie proposed me. I felt shy when I said that I thought that it was all dream on what they just giggled.

"Woah Jungkook, I didn't knew that you are that romantic." Tina said.

"I would do anything for my baby." Kookie said making me shy even more.

"Yahh s-stop." I said as I hided my face with my hands.

"You two looks so good together." Lucas said.

"Thank you, I hope you will find someone for you too soon." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Hmm." Lucas just hummed. I saw that he is looking at Tina with time on time.

Ohh gosh, this guy is so in love with her. Just then bell rang so we all together left in the classroom.

This time Lucas and Seonghwa sat with us too as we are all friends now.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Min said when he walked into classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Min." We all greeted him as we stood up and bowed a little.

"Okey sit down now. We will wait a little for other 3 teachers to come then we will say to you everything." Mr. Min said as we all just nodded.

"Kookie what do you think that we will need to do?" I whispered to Kookie who is sitting on left side of me.

"I don't know baby maybe some project." Kookie said.

I blushed on word ,,baby". I looked at Jungkook when he placed his hand on my thighs.

"Kookie move your hand, someone might see us." I whispered to him.

"Okey, sorry love." He said then removed it. I looked at him and smiled.

Just then other teachers which are Mr. Kim, Mr. Park and Mr. Jung walked in the classroom.

"Okey listen carefully now." Mr. Min said.

"We will have a big project." Mr. Min said.

"You all will works in the pairs. We will decide your partner for this project." Mr. Kim said with smile.

"You all will have 3 tasks to do. First one is to make rap song, second one is to make vocal song and third make a choreography for one of two songs." Mr. Park said.

"I hope that this will not be problem for anyone, this is one of easiest project." Mr. Jung said as he was lovingly smiling at us.

"Okey now this will be pairs". Mr. Min said.