chapter 2: the gathering

After KEL, BASIL and AUBREY went to the gathering, SUNNY followed right behind but away enough to not be noticed.

He wasn't sure about trying to talk to them again, even if he was happy about seeing them, they did Know the truth now after all and he didn't think they had forgiven him.

At the gathering....

Everyone was seated, with voices or many people going across the room, yet SUNNY still stood quiet.

And then....they were there, at the same room as him but still not noticing his presence, as he blended in with the rest, until he heard KEL scream: SUNNY!!!!

SUNNY was stressed as his friend came closer, and closer AND CLOSER, scared of everything that could happen on that single moment.

And then he felt someone hugging him.
And when he looked, it was KEL, AUBREY and BASIL, all hugging him at once, making all of SUNNY's stress fade away.

KEL: I missed you a LOT SUNNY!
How have you been doing after all this time?

AUBREY: hi SUNNY, long time no see huh?

BASIL: h-hi SUNNY! I didn't think we would be seeing each other after such a long time.

And them, right there SUNNY was overwhelmed by happiness and answered to all of his friends greeting him so gleefully.

SUNNY: h-hi KEL, hi AUBREY, hi BASIL.

KEL, AUBREY and BASIL then sat beside SUNNY, and told him about everything that happened on the last 2 years that had passed.

And then they heard a voice BOOMING from the microphone on the stage of the gathering.

It was the PRINCIPAL, testing the mic and getting ready to talk to everyone there and welcome them.
To

PRINCIPAL: hello everyone, welcome to COLLEGE, the place where your future starts.

PRINCIPAL: this college was funded by my ancestors, the oltime family.
This is a sacred place for me, and the teachers, and we hope it also becomes sacred for all of you present here.

The PRINCIPAL continued his speech while SUNNY and his friends kept talking about everything.

KEL: and that's why you shouldn't try to teach a baby to play basketball!

AUBREY: isn't that like an OBVIOUS THING?

KEL: HEY! Just because most people know about that, it doesn't mean I did too!

AUBREY: sometimes I wonder if you fell when you were born.

KEL: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

BASIL: you two p-please don't start fighting!
We could get in trouble!

SUNNY then whispers to his friends: i missed you guys.

AUBREY: we missed you too SUNNY.
We missed you too.

Then they did another group hug and everything was okay.....
At least...for now.

END OF CHAPTER 2