chapter 3: dorms and storms

After the initiation class, SUNNY, AUBREY, BASIL and KEL went outside to see a rainy campus.

KEL: aww man how are we going to get to our dorms now?

AUBREY: did anyone bring an umbrella?

BASIL: i did but it only fits 2 people under it.

KEL: we are sleeping in the same dorm aren't we? Then we should go together!

AUBREY: how about me and SUNNY?
Are we just going to wait here?

BASIL: i have an extra umbrella!
You can have it!

KEL: then me and BASIL are already going to our dorm! see you there SUNNY!

BASIL and KEL then leaved to the dormitory, leaving AUBREY and SUNNY behind.

AUBREY: let's go SUNNY.

SUNNY and AUBREY then walked throughout the campus, looking at everything around them.
Until SUNNY asked a question to AUBREY.

SUNNY: A-AUBREY.

AUBREY: What is it SUNNY?

SUNNY: Do you still hate me?

After SUNNY told the truth 2 years ago, AUBREY and HERO did not react in a good way, so he was scared about all that hate 2 years ago still persisting inside AUBREY's heart

AUBREY then looked at her timid friend and then answered: of course I don't!
Why would I?

SUNNY: B-but what i-i did was...

AUBREY: Hey.
Just because you did it, it doesn't mean you are the worst person in the whole world.

SUNNY: R-really?

AUBREY: Really.
They then reached the dorms, and AUBREY gave the umbrella to SUNNY.

AUBREY: bye SUNNY.
see you tomorrow.

SUNNY then turned around and hugged AUBREY making her blush.

SUNNY: B-bye

He then leaved to his and KEL and BASIL's
dormitory leaving an flustered AUBREY behind without noticing.

(BOOM)

That was the sound of the thunders of a heavy storm that showed no sign of stopping.

KEL: Aw Mannn this storm is never going to end!

BASIL: then it's better that we go to sleep, it is late after all.

KEL: Ok then goodnight SUNNY!
goodnight BASIL!

BASIL: Goodnight KEL.
Goodnight SUNNY.

Then they all went to sleep quietly while SUNNY looked at the ceiling of the dormitory, looking for the will to sleep.

His mind then drifted off and he though of a bajilion things at the same time, and many of them had one thing in common.

AUBREY was in them.

SUNNY then went to sleep while outside the storm raged

End of chapter 3

Writer's note: Hey! Sorry for this chapter taking so long! I was kinda procrastinating about it, but now I'm back in writing action!
Hoped you guys liked this chapter!