chapter 4: COLLEGE i guess

It was a beautiful morning in COLLEGE,
With birds singing, flowers blooming and the quartet getting ready for class.

KEL: I can't believe this is our first day at COLLEGE!

BASIL: the choice for focusing on only one type of thing makes this one of the best colleges in the country!

KEL: oh really?

BASIL: really!

After getting ready everyone chose a class and went to their classes.

SUNNY chose cooking, AUBREY chose baseball, KEL chose basketball and BASIL chose horticulture.

Their classes were actually really close to each other, so they could see each other through the windows.

                        (AFTER CLASS...)

SUNNY and the other them exited their classes and showed cool things to each other.

SUNNY made cookies that looked like everyone! They were a bit burned though..
BASIL was taking of an orchid, KEL learned a new basketball technique and he got a ball with his name on it!
AUBREY learned to swing a curve ball and got a bat and a ball for practice.

KEL: hey! Now that the classes are over how about we get to taste some of those cookies that SUNNY made!

SUNNY had some kind of glimmer on his eyes when KEL suggested that, and quickly offered everyone a cookie that looked like them.

AUBREY: SUNNY these cookies are delicious!

BASIL: i agree!

KEL: are you sure this is your first time cooking?

SUNNY smiled slightly at the praise of his friends and sat down to eat the cookie that looked like him.

AUBREY: wait a second guys i need to go to the bathroom.

She then had gone to the bathroom to do bathroom stuff.

???: Well what do we have here boys?

A strong voiced boomed through the corridor, with a rain of fear followed by it.

The owner of the voice was none other than the most dangerous person of COLLEGE, so dangerous that everyone just called him: MASTER BULLY.

MASTER BULLY came near the bench SUNNY, KEL and BASIL were sat at, and asked gently: can I have a cookie?

SUNNY then gave a cookie to MASTER BULLY that with one bite spit out the cookie.

MASTER BULLY: EW! WHAT ARE THESE COOKIES MADE OF? TRASH?

he then stomped at the rest of the cookie, not only breaking the cookie but SUNNY's fellings

SUNNY is SAD.

MASTER BULLY: you made those cookies?
They are TRASH. HORRIBLE!

SUNNY is DEPRESSED.

SUNNY is MISERABLE.

MASTER BULLY: you own me money just by giving me this piece of trash to eat!

SUNNY was desperate, trying to get his cookie that was split and spit in the ground.

MASTER BULLY felt offended by being ignored and grabbed SUNNY.

MASTER BULLY: DID YOU HEAR ME?
YOU OWE ME MONEY!

Then suddenly a pink deadly aura came through the corridor.

It was Aubrey.
And she was FURIOUS.

AUBREY: let. Him. Go.

MASTER BULLY: IF I DON'T WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HUH?

AUBREY: I'll make you regret the moment you were born.

KEL: THAT'S RIGHT LET SUNNY GO!

MASTER BULLY: HEH.

He let SUNNY go and them walked away.

MASTER BULLY: FINE! But he still owes me cash.

AUBREY, KEL and BASIL then went near SUNNY to see if he was ok.

AUBREY: SUNNY! Are you ok?
what did he do to you SUNNY?

SUNNY then started crying and hugged his friends.

KEL: Don't worry SUNNY! We will tell all about that bully to the PRINCIPAL.

BASIL: as much as I agree with that plan KEL, the PRINCIPAL doesn't do anything about MASTER BULLY.

AUBREY: then we will have to deal with him ourselves.

KEL: yea! Let's get him!

BASIL: i don't want to be a downer but if we did anything that involves hurting MASTER BULLY, we will get In big trouble!

AUBREY: heh. Who said we were going to hurt him?

Everyone then looked confused at AUBREY.

AUBREY: let's not talk about that right now and hang out!

They then hanged out and ate ice cream, played ultra battle siblings on SUNNY'S swootch and watched a movie together.

KEL: that was the best day ever!

AUBREY: it sure was fun!

BASIL: yes it was very fun!

KEL and BASIL then went to the dormitory because they would have to do a longer class tomorrow, while SUNNY and AUBREY sat near each other, looking at the stars together

AUBREY: wow they sure went to sleep soon huh?

SUNNY nodded in agreement.

AUBREY: hey SUNNY.

SUNNY: w-what is it AUBREY?

AUBREY: if MASTER BULLY starts bothering you again just call me ok?

SUNNY: ok.
T-thanks for p-protecting me AUBREY.

AUBREY: no problem.
Also tomorrow KEL and BASIL have longer class right?

SUNNY: R-right.

AUBREY: then how about just the two of us hang out together tomorrow?

SUNNY: s-sure!

Then them went to their dorms.

SUNNY blushed the whole night.
And so did AUBREY.

END OF CHAPTER 4