Belladonna

-⁙-------⨛"Share a dance while those around us fall to belladonna"⨜--------⁙-

-⁙-------⨛
"Share a dance while those around us fall to belladonna"
⨜--------⁙-

Fontain, the nation of hydro and the nation of nobles.

A land that cherished their gala's and fancy dances, the décor and architecture built to impress those who set there eyes on the posh nation. Even the roads felt fancy with neatly made stone walls lining the sides.

"remind me again mother, why you choose this night of all nights to take me to a dance that i do not want to go to.." The noble woman fanned her face, hiding a frown. "Because you need to learn manners and to act your age and to possibly earn some male attention for once?"

The bitter lady had a cold stare directed at her daughter..and that daughter would be you. She dressed you up in a dress covered in shimmering gems, it was a workout just to wear it and not to mention the painful heels that made the smaller girl look taller.

"When have i ever, said i wanted any sort of attention from anyone? Let alone men.." the hair décor in your hair and the jewels on your neck and wrist felt itchy and annoying. The makeup you were forced to were made it difficult to make an expression, your eyes were already tired from just sitting in the carriage.

And soon said carriage came to a halt in front of a breath taking castle, well breath taking to any foreigners. This was just another house on the block to your resident Fontainian, "Maladies'.." that driver opened the carriage door your mother motioning you to get out first so you were the first seen by any common folk that possibly swarm just outside the gates.

That and she knew if she got out first it would be more difficult to force you to come out after her, which could cause a scene.

"Are you going to force me to dance too? In these heavy clothes?" you asked her quietly, struggling walk with the heels that blistered your feet already. "Not unless a man asks for a dance no.."

This was already off to a bad start, these Fontainian dances and gala's were posh and noble like the people that attended but that didn't mean everyone was always on their best behavior. Some just didn't care..say, take Lord Ainsley for example he was old and seemed nice but when he asked to dance ladies, he would get handsy and make the poor lady uncomfortable.

You scowled, the frown that graced your face getting deeper and more displeased "mother please..i don't want to be here" she fanned her face again. "You don't have a choice, you will listen to me and attend. i'll let you eat whatever you please when we return home."