Snow fall💙

A freezing cold morning in modern day Mondstadt.

You sat up in bed and peeked out the window beside it, soft snow fell silently on the window sill gathering until it would fall. Outdoors was freezing but it was warm inside, i wonder why? You couldn't remember turning the heater on since this weather was unpredictable, so who did?

Beside you laid Kaeya, his head propped up on his hand as he looked at his phone, usually he slept shirtless but if it got cold over night then he likely went to put one on and turned the heater on.

"Good morning" You greeted, he turned his head to glance at you before sitting up and gently kissing the top of your head. "G'morning love, sleep well?" you smiled wearily, "I slept fine, it looks like you got up to put a shirt on so did you sleep fine?"

He sighed, "It got a bit chilly so i put on a shirt and turned the heater on, other then that i slept well and fine.." he pulled you closer by the waist. "You're off work today right?" the blue haired male nodded, "Well so am i, how about we go out today?"

He chuckled, "Normally i ask you out, quite the nice change i must say. Yes i would love to" he let go of your waist and got up, running a hand through his hair and yawning. "I'm going to take a shower, if you would like to join me you can"

You waved him off and got yourself up and ready, brushing out your hair and such doing normal morning things. Making the bed and walking into the kitchen for a drink, upon doing so Kaeya walked out of the bathroom steamy and hot, literally.

He smiled while you stared, "Go on, get your drink while i finish getting ready" he trotted back into your shared room without another word spared, his hair still a little drippy with water. You blinked like a deer in headlights then shook your head and continued to get a drink from the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n! The lakes froze over night, wanna go ice skating for our little outing?" he yelled from the room, "I don't know how to skate! But sure!" you grabbed your coat off the wall hook and put it on. "You really don't know how to skate?" Kaeya walked over to you with a small smirk on his face as he grabbed his coat.

"Don't look at me like that, i don't spend my free time going to ice rinks to skate like you" his smirk turned into a warm smile. "I'd love to teach you then"

=====

Kaeya, like the gentleman he was, opened the door for you "Thanks.." You intertwined your hand with his. "You've been here before right?" Kaeya nodded, "I do spend plenty of my free time here when i'm not with you" you looked around and saw very few people on the ice "There's so few people" he nodded.

"It makes it better, so few people means no one here to watch us" You narrowed your eyes and raised a brow, "What do you mean by watch?" he grinned "To watch you wobble like a newborn dear on the ice" he chuckled. "You such a jerk" he hummed and gently pressed a little kiss atop your head.

"And you love me for it, but if you have trouble learning to skate i'll gladly help you" you sighed "I'm not gonna have that much trouble.." Your cheeks puffed out a little in frustration. Kaeya rolled his eyes and pointed out the area where you temporarily get skates, he helped you out and eventually helped you onto the ice.

"Careful.." you held onto his shoulder and shivered, "See? Like a newborn deer" after biting on the inside of your cheek and let go of his shoulder. Wobbling and nearly falling straight on your bum, but Kaeya just watched and prepared to show off. To his surprise you managed to stay on your two feet and skate back over to the area where you could walk.

"I can show you how it's done, if you'd like"

Kaeya smirked and off her went, spinning and jumping and landing on the ice with no problem. Crouching down and spinning rapidly on one foot to the point you couldn't really see his face, But he didn't want to show off the whole time so he skated back over to you and onto the area you were in.

"Again, you're a jerk"

"And you still love me for it, I'll teach you what i can about skating if you let me"

He offered his hand to help you up and onto the ice again.

"alright.."

"Good girl~"