Chapter 2- Her First Day

3rd Person POV

Y/n were walking down the hallways with Naomi and a bunch of bodyguards circiling her. Whispers was heard in the hallways when they see her walking. Students attempt to come near her but with the help of the bodyguards, she didn't get squish on the crowds.

"Why do I even need bodyguards?" She mumble while she blows her hair out of her face. The bodyguards just chuckled and didn't bother to answer her question. Y/n reach her locker and put the things she doesn't need and after putting every unnecessary things. She started heading to her first class which is Science.

When she got in the classroom, one of the bodyguards and Naomi sitted at the very back of the classroom where there is a vacant seat infront of it. Y/n give the students a bright smile and headed to the seat. Until she notice that there is a girl beside that sit.

She took a sit and look over to the girl just to see her playing in a gaming console.

"Hello!" She suddenly chirped that made the girl flinch. Y/n look at her in a innocent look until she realize that she looks so familiar.

"You look like the cute black bean, I have met yesterday!" She exclaimed excitedly.

'Eeekk another shy student!"

"Hi there! I am Amamiya Y/n!" She stated while forwarding her hands. The girl just nodded that made her frown and retreat her hand back. She them heard some whispers from the other students.

'Did she just ignore her hand?!"

'She is so lucky that she get to sit besides Y/n"

"Damn, I wish I was the one who 2nd year Beauty talk to!"

"That quiet girl is so damn lucky!"

Naomi heard the second whisper and glare at one of the girls and stated. "How dare you call the Young Mistress on her first name when you're not even close! That's disrespectful!" Her glare never leave the girls and they started to apologize. Y/n wave it off and said "Is fine, just don't do it again..." she said in a calm voice and look back at the quiet girl.

"Now where were we? Ah yes... what's your name?" She said while she rested her chin in her palm. The quiet girl glance at her and look down fast. "Kozume..." she look up again and finish her sentence "Kozume... Aida...".

Y/n excitedly clap her hands and was about to start a conversation with her until the bell rang and the teacher got in. Aida release a quite sigh of relief. The bodyguard notice it and silently chuckled.

Poor girl...Young Mistress will never leave her alone for the rest of the school year.

"I have heard that we have a new student here. Please stand up and introduce youself." Y/n stand up and introduce herself. After she finish, she sat back down again. She grab her notes and started listening to the teacher. Well while Aida... she quietly play.

Before the bell rang the teacher decided to group the students for their first project.

"As for your first project for this school year, I want you to find yourself a partner and started documenting about the importance of Earth. It's up to you how you will describe it. Goodluck and Goodbye!" All of you stand up and bowed to the teacher before she left and sit back again. The students rush to you as your bodyguard and Naomi shield you from the students.

'Please be my partner, Y/n!'

Those are the words, Y/n mostly heard in the gathered crowd.

Y/n didn't mind them and face Kozume who is still playing. "Well! Kozume-chan will be my partner so please leave because I don't want any disturbance while we are discussing the activity..." she exclaimed and pull out her sketchpad. Kozume look at her with wide eyes.