Chapter 17: Advices from 'Guardian Deity' and 'Fallen Angel'

"Yaku-san??" A sweet voice called as he turned to look at the owner. Y/n gave him a smile and walk towards him. "'There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you. Your match with Fukurodani will start soon...". He just nodded and started walking back with you in the gym.

"What's wrong? You look to be in deep thought awhile ago..." he just shook his head and just smiled at her. "It's something that I can fix so you don't need to be worry about that..."

"If you say so... Goodluck out there!" You cheered before he chuckle, making your hands feel the cold breeze passed through when he let go. Nishinoya, who is observing the two of you from far away, just sadly smiled but felt proud of himself at the same time.

Suga notice this and didn't hesitate to ask. "You okay Noya?" The libero just laugh and turn back to his senior, "Yeah, I'm alright. Now let's play! I can't wait for Shoyo to get here!"

"Hahahah, I know. Me too. Kageyama must be working his brain out for this-- I mean, he did got replace by me for today until he arrives..."

The managers smirks and grin at you mischievously as you sit. "W-What the hell are you guys looking at?!" You stammered in embarrassment before they look away, still smiling.

🍎🍒🍎🍒🍎🍒🍎🍒🍎🍒🍎🍒🍎🍒🍎

"We gotta make a move. Those two can't even stay mad at each other, but what's with the sudden change of attraction between those two?" Aida ask from the bench before Kuroo and Kai give each other a worried glance. "One thing for sure, we either make one of them jealous right now or never, or else Yaku's gonna separate himself more without Y/n realizing it..." Kuroo added before Kenma toss to him.

The bed-hair quickly made a wipe before the ball went flying, giving Nekoma a point. "And how are we gonna do that without putting his hopes too high? Y/n won't even tell us her crush!" Bokuto from the other side half-whispered.

"Well we just have to figure out how to give those two another chance..." said Nekoma's vice captain before Tora missed his chance when the ball hit the net and fell on their court, the point went to Fukurodani.

"Yaku-san already experienced a lot of chances and he already gave Y/n so many hints and expectation. It's time that Y/n should make the move this time. From the looks of it... your libero was the one looking more tired than anyone else..." Akaashi reminded.

Soon, the set was over and Nekoma won.

As they were resting, a loud yelp was heard. The boys who are in the break look towards the sound and saw Y/n laying at the floor, soaking wet while a short blond girl was bowing deeply infront of her.

"I'm so sorry!! Please forgive me!" The panicking blond apologize as Y/n slowly stand up with a shaking legs. Naomi rush to her aid as she question her. "It's fine..." Y/n whimpered because on how cold her legs feel.

"So freaking cold..." she mumble as Naomi help her get to the bathroom to change clothes. Kiyoko rushly get the mop and walk towards the pale girl who look like she have just seen a ghost.

"Yachi, daijobudesuka?"

"I-I... accidentally run to another beautiful 3rd year b-beauty and the water bottles fell that made her soaking wet!" Yachi explained before some Karasuno boys check out what happen. Kiyoko just pat her back and started cleaning the mess. "Kiyoko-san, do you need some help?!" Tanaka ask in excitement.