Chapter 4- Their Passion

Y/n's POV

"Aww~ Eat as much you want, bean!" I exclaimed while patting his head.

"Diablo got kicked out of the team..." I look at Yaku who spoke. "Mhm...let's just say, I'm the one who told the Coach to visit...". I wink at him and he blush deep red. The guys look at me, jaw drop. "And I am also the one who heard Diablo saying bad things about Fukunaga..." I said as I ruffle Fukunaga's hair. "Y/n-san, you haven't ruffle my hair yet!" Yamamoto exclaimed while pouting.

"Urusai, Yamamoto" Yaku said while he hit Yamamoto's head. I giggle at them. "The devil senpai is jealous~" Kuroo tease until Yaku smack him in the back of his head.

"Oh by the way, Aida, I heard that you broke up with Diablo?" Kenma suddenly tense up. "Mhm...I don't even care about him, I just ended up with him because of someone..." I frown while I take a bite of my cake. "I didn't even know that you both are together. You don't even match..." I stated while eating my cake. "I know. I'm into music boys..." she sassily spat.

"You played yesterday?" I ask her while the others got in to the conversation with the other players. She nodded while I continue talking with her while eating cake until I finish.

"Can I watch your practice later?" I ask them while wiping my lips with a tissue. "After your outburst yesterday? Of course you can!" Kuroo stated while smirking. We both high five and smirk to each other.

"I also wanna see Aida's skill in volleyball!" she look at me while squinting her eyes.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

We both got silent and I suddenly squealed, she groaned. Naomi pursue her lips trying not to laugh on how childish we are. "I was starting to get dizzy there..." I chuckled while looking at Aida. "This girl, I swear..." I heard Naomi whispered. "You're a girl though!" I turned to Naomi while tilting my head cutely. She facepalm as she look at me like 'really?' look.

"Oh cute bean, how many slice did you ate?" I ask him gently. He look at me with his cute eyes and mumble "T-Three...". I got silent. Well it did took half of the pie, but I'm so proud. He look at me innocently. "D-did I ate too much, Nee-san?" He ask while looking at me. The boys look at us shocked. I blink for a few times, still processing what he just said. "N-nee-san?" I shakily pointed at myself. He look at his plate and nodded. I blink again.

•Third Person POV

"I think her brain just stop working..." Naomi exclaimed while looking at her Mistress who is staring at Kenma who is looking so innocent.

"Looks like my plan work. I ask Kenken to call her 'Nee-san' to see her reaction..." Aida explain while looking at Y/n.

"She wants a younger sibling so bad..." Kuroo stated while Yaku admire Y/n's face, Finally an opportunity where I can look at her without her knowing.

"Well she have siblings which are 9 months old twins..." Naomi stated while trying to make her Young Mistress get her senses back.

"Oh~ can I see them? I haven't see twin kids yet my whole life!" Aida squealed while we look at her except for Kenma and Yaku. "Nee-san has a soft spot for me and babies..." Kenma mumble, they nodded until Kuroo saw Yaku looking at Y/n who is still frozen.