1

Tw;
Gorey descriptions

George stepped out of a dusty truck, the rocks beneath his feet crunching loudly. He stretched taking a deep breath of the forest air, the car ride to the campground was three hours long, less than halfway through service had died, so the brunet had to deal with his friends childish jokes.

George turned to the raven who stepped out of the drivers seat, "One week! That was the deal." He reminded, making the other man groan, "Yeah yeah, if I don't do it you get to look through all my shit." The brunet giggled, before helping his camping partner take out their stuff.

It didn't take them too long to set up their tents, George smiled at his handy work, before turning to his friend, "Nick! Want me to start cooking?" He asked, the raven didn't answer for a moment, then shouted back, "Yeah!" The brunet snickered at Nick's excitement while he went off to get the supplies to cook.

George loved camping, it was a nice break from his gaming, streaming, basically any electronics except his camera. The brunet looked around for good photo ideas as he cooked, not noticing the green eyes watching him from the campsite next to his. He didn't hear the footsteps approaching him, still focusing on finding a good photoshoot area, he turned his head slightly, the glint of a dagger catching his eyes, making him finally notice the figure coming towards him.

A loud smack echoed through the trees, scaring the birds. Nick came running over to see George huffing with panic, and a fairly tall blond rubbing his cheek, "George are... Are you okay?" The raven asked his friend, eying the stranger with distrust. The brunet nodded, "I'm fine, just, startled." He croaked out, before glaring at the new face, "What the hell is wrong with you?! Sneaking up on me like that, worst of all you have a dagger!" The blond blinked with surprise as the brunet went off, "If you want to start a damn conversation, approach me like a normal person ya fuckin' wanker!" George's British showed quite loudly at that sentence as he glared at the tall man, not caring if he was shorter

There was a long moment of silence, before the stranger laughed, startling the other two, "I'm terribly sorry, I just, it's been a little while since I last ate, and what your cooking smelled really good!" The stranger finally spoke, once he caught his breath, giving a warm smile to the brunet. George let out an annoyed sigh, "Then cook! It's not that hard dumbass." The blond looked away with embarrassment, "Do not tell me you don't know how to fuckin' cook." The British man deadpanned as the blond nodded sheepishly.

George inhaled, "Fine. Tell us your name and I'll teach you how to cook." He grunted, glancing back at the food he was making, "My names Dream," the blond started, being cut off by a loud snort from Nick, "Dream? What kind of name is that?!" The raven chuckled, shutting up immediately as George glared at him. "Odd name, but some people have weird names, nice to meet you Dream, I'm George and the dumbass next to me is Nick." Dream nodded, "I know."

The two other boys glanced at him with shock, "How the hell do you know? Are you a stalker?!" Nick hissed, ready to attack the blond. Dream quickly shook his head, "Nono! It's just... well, I don't know if it's stalking but, you both are popular streamers... I recognize you two since I do watch fellow  popular streamers sometimes..." Nick and George exchanged glances with eachother, then glanced back at Dream, "Interesting, what's your twitch user?" The brunet questioned motioning the tall blond to come closer.

Dream hovered over him, "I go by Dreamwastaken, You go by Georgenotfound and Nick goes by Sapnap." He murmured glancing down at the British mans working hands, his eyes filling with an unknown emotion. George recognized the name that he had mentioned, and nodded, "I've seen you around, hope one day we play some type of game together." He joked, glancing up the blond, slightly nervous at the gaze he was given.