5

Tw;
Death
Blood
Guns
Mentions of abuse (Very small)

Dream sat in the shower rooms, letting the warm water run down his back, it took his mind off a lot of things.

He ran his hand through his soaking dirty blond locks as he rinsed out the shampoo in it.

He finished up, drying himself with a towel, looking in the mirror, noticing how terrible his expression was.

He wondered how he looked to his family, whenever he looked in the mirror, he always saw the same thing, but what did his family see?

It didn't matter, if they didn't know what he was doing, that was fine.

They didn't need to know.

He threw on his fresh clothes, slamming the shower room door open, scaring an old lady who was waiting her turn, "Oh I'm sorry ma'am! Here let me help you,"

George sat down with Nick, not really paying attention what his friend was saying, looking out into the trees. "Hey... Hey! George!" Nick called out to him, pulling the brit out of his daze, "I'm sorry what?" He murmured offhandedly, staring down at his food lightly picking at it.

"Dude you've been so out of it these past few days, what did that Dream guy do to you?" His friend questioned, looking at the brit closely, catching dark purple marks around George's neck. "George..."

The brit finally realized what his friend was doing and covered his neck, "Nick it's nothing..." the other man roughly grabbed his hand, forcing it off his neck looking at the marks again, "George... did, did he do this to you?" Nick asked quietly, looking at his friend with worry. George hesitated, then shook his head, "It wasn't him, it was someone else." He lied, rubbing the back of his neck, reminiscing to when Dream had choked him the night before.

Nick sighed softly, "George I've been noticing you've been leaving at night, it didn't bother me until now, but whatever you are doing, it's got to stop." The brit clenched his jaw, "Don't pry into things that don't fucking involve you Nick." He snapped, covering his mouth in guilt once the words left his mouth. Nick's gaze darkened, "George we're leaving today."

The brit stood up, "Nick please, I'm fine, I'm so fucking close to cracking the case, just, give me three more days!" He exclaimed, his friend glared at him, "George it's too dangerous, you're getting hurt over this all" the brit could feel someone else watching them, he looked around and noticing a familiar figure in the trees.

George inhaled, "Nick I promise, if anything goes too far, I will get the park rangers..." his friend still didn't answer, "Don't you trust me?" That's when Nick started to soften, he let out a loud groan, "I hate when you do that shit George... make me feel bad with that stupid Don't you trust me bullshit..." the brit just gave him a half smile, "Fine, but if anything else happens to you, I don't give a rats ass what you want to do, we are leaving."

George nodded, glancing back to where Dream was, but the tall man was already gone, no where to be found. The brit sighed looking at his food, then picking it up to dispose of it, "Lost my appetite..." he murmured, throwing the food away and heading into his tent, leaving Nick by himself.

The other looked down at his own plate with worry, he slowly ate, wondering why George got so worked up on leaving. The brit had been acting so weird after Dream had found him from god knows what, neither of the two telling Nick what had happened, George always avoiding questions. The man sighed as he finished his food, getting up to go wash the dishes at the water spout at their campsite.

He glanced around, locking eyes with Dream, who was watching him from afar, his eyes unreadable. Nick gulped slightly, looking away from the weird man.