3

Tw;
Near rape scene/Mentions
Foul language
As always, Gorey and bloody descriptions :D
Sexual mentions

George watched as the rangers took the body away, remembering how it happened the night before. He locked eyes with Dream, who smiled knowingly at him, before looking back at the rangers. "Do they deal with stuff like all the time? Shouldn't they warm us to leave?" Nick harshly whispered, George only shrugged, "Its fine... let's just go..." he murmured, walking away from the crowd, his best friend quickly following him. A dark green gaze followed the two, well more following Nick, Dream wanted to target the man, but knew George wouldn't hesitate to break the game if he did.

So he'd wait, maybe he wouldn't have to kill the black haired man, he took his leave from the crowd as well, heading back to his campsite, planning for his next murder.

George let out a tired groan as he walked to fill up his water jug, there was a refill station beside the bathrooms, which was odd but he didn't care. As he refilled his jug, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched, though when he looked around, no one was there.

Unease gripped him, the Brit quickly finished up what he was doing, whisking away back to the campsite his friend was occupying. He looked over his shoulder to see a figure standing where he was, their back turned to him, before they looked at him. The person had a mask and sunglasses on, covering their face, a dark beanie hiding some of their dark brown hair, clothing was not very well kept, it was slightly torn and pretty dirty. George clenched his jaw, quickly turning away from the strange person.

'Another weirdo person, how wonderful....'

The day passed on pretty quickly, George waited til Nick was asleep, then he grabbed his camera and disappeared into the forest.

He scanned the first area that Dream had told him about, finding no one there. The Brit sighed, it was going to be a long night. He got up to move to the next area when a rough hand grabbed his arm, a white cloth pressed to his mouth and nose, it only took on whiff to figure out what was on it.

Chloroform.

He struggled for a bit, before his movements slowed, his eyes drooping, he felt dizzy, soon his movements came to a stop. The cloth was removed, he couldn't do anything as he fell to the ground, facing the figure who had caught him. It was the stranger from the water refill station, they were removing their mask to reveal a crooked smile, "Pretty boy... I'm going to have fun with you..." the stranger rasped as George slowly lost conscious.

'I still need to.... find... Dream...' the last thought the brits mind had, before he fell completely unconscious.

Dream woke up startled from a loud knock at his RV door. Who could possible want him this early in the morning? He scratched his head, yawning loudly, scrambling to find a shirt. Once he did, he quickly opened the door to reveal Nick. "What the hell... It's so early in the morning..." He grumbled, taking note of the other mans panicked face,

"George is missing."

Dream woke up full to that, glaring at Nick, "What." he hissed lowly, his RV door creaking slightly from the grip he had on it. Nick backed away a little, "Look... I know we don't really have a good friendship, but, you're the only person I trust right now, the park rangers seem off to me-!" Dream nodded, "I'll find him." he cut in, about to close the door, only to be stopped by Nick placing his hand in the way, "Please hurry... I... I can't bare to lose my best friend..." he whispered, making the tall man grimace, "Don't worry, I plan on finding him fast..." he grunted moving the other mans hand, slamming the door shut.