Kidnap the Creature Feature (with CreatureFeature and Me/Queen Scarelsa)

[CreatureFeature is online]

CreatureFeature: I shall kidnap the one and only Creature Feature! They will soon be mine and I can gaze upon their gorgeus faces!

[creature-featurette is online]

creature-featurette: *gasp* Can I assist you in doing so?!

CreatureFeature: *gasp* YESS! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED SOMEONE TO HELP ME KIDNAP THEM!!

creature-featurette: Yayy! First lets set some bait in a nasty trap and wait!

CreatureFeature: When they come a-sniffing, we'll snap the trap and close the gate!

creature-featurette: Wait, I've got a better plan to kidnap this Creature Feature band, we'll pop them in a boiling pot and when there're done we'll butter them up!

CreatureFeature: Kidnap the Creature Feature....umm..I forgot the words..

creature-featurette: lol so did I. So, how should we do it?

CreatureFeature: Hmmmm, I'll send a friend request and message saying...

creature-featurette: Saying that you know who they're dating and you have to chat and talk out a price to keep you quiet!

CreatureFeature: Wait, they're dating people?!?!?

creature-featurette: I saw on Curtis' Facebook profile that he was seeing someone, but Erik's was just a page so I could see if he was.

CreatureFeature: Do you think they're together?

creature-featurette: Not sure, do you think it's possible?

CreatureFeature: Nonsense! ........

creature-featurette: It makes me wonder.....no, it can't be. It's just an Internet pairing.

CreatureFeature: What is?

creature-featurette: Curtik.

CreatureFeature: ......Anywho, back to the plan!

creature-featurette: Time to kidnap Creature Feature!!