ROUND 3 entries

First and foremost, Before thanking all who participated, we must thank those who took the time to judge. Many judges went above and beyond when factoring how they came to their difficult decision about which stories to advance and which stories to drop. More than likely, a few judges may revisit dropped stories on their own time to enjoy the read (I know I will).

Thank you, authors, for entrusting your hearts and souls in the form of your writing to us. We didn't take it for granted and we hope to carry on in the same vein going forward.  There were a lot of factors that went into why a story advanced or didn't.

Sometimes it's as simple as a 'small technical point' that can seal a book's fate. As such, please keep in mind that the books that made it past round 1 were assessed and expected to continue.

But having only two judges in the final round forced the cutting of the list from 28 stories down to 12.

Next up is the FINAL round, where the top 5 will be selected and advanced before the winner is announced.

Once again, thank you to everyone who is participating in this award and has participated thus far. We are eagerly looking forward to diving into the remaining books.

-----------------------------

EVERGREEN WOOD @_SapphireQueen_

Parlor Tricks @0liviaRose436

Mirror Image @AnneLWilkin

The Plan angiexvi

Helen @athena-spawn

The First Gift @AziaElga

Vendetta @guessmynamehehe

The Cedars of Lebanon @HC_Leung

What the Eyes can See @heyennbee

The Dreamweaver's Daughter @laurelandlarkspur

The Disappointment Kid @mellimack

Subjective Justice @NgoziGardenia

Venture to Uncertainty @tarishannon18

-----------------------------

FAQ

What about reviews? Do we get any in ROUND 2?
Yes. Each judge was instructed to give a reason for dropping a book. You can receive your review by messaging either LynaForge or ANHorton1227 directly.

How many chapters of the remaining 12 books will be read?
Ideally, the hosts will read as many chapters as they deem fit (five chapters or more) and bestow a grade. Depending on that grade, the top five scorers will advance.

How many chapters of the FINAL 5 books will be read?
All. We hope to read the final five books from start to finish to ensure we get the strongest winner.