You've Got To Be Kidding Me (−_−;)

You didn't do much for the rest of the week, other than staying in your room and eating. You were writing a book about something extremely tragic in two different points of view, it was going really well. You had no other concerns, this was a great way to spend summer. No people, no assholes, no physical contact and no threats being yelled at you. Cynthia of course was very against your plan and wanted you to go make friends or whatever. You just took food from her and left things at that, ignoring her when she tried to speak to you. You were pretty fed up with humanity in general, so it wasn't really Cynthia that was the problem.

"Come on (Y/N). Please." Cynthia mumbled quietly.
She actually sounded upset, which was very out of character for her. She did have a reason to be upset though, and you didn't quite realise it at first. You'd ignored her for 6 days. Boy did she feel that she was in the wrong and got pretty upset and angry about it.
"Answer me!" She yelled. "I'll kick down the door if I have to, and believe me that won't be pretty."
You dropped your book writing and shyly opened the door, peering out at Cynthia. Cynthia pushed the door and marched in.
"Your room is a mess! The whole house is a mess! You haven't spoken to me in days! But seriously, what's wrong with you?" Cynthia questioned.
You just sort of shrugged and looked down at the carpet.
"Use your words." Cynthia firmly told you.
"I want my bedroom to be tiled. Carpet is boring, everyone has carpet." You mumbled.
"Only a few days without me and you've gone nuts. This is going to take a while." Cynthia muttered. "Tell me what's actually wrong."
You looked away.
"I'm think a really light green colour, almost white for the tiles yeah?"
Cynthia chuckled lightly then went back to being serious.
"It's not about that dick is it?" She asked.
"Kinda. But the tiles though, that's what I'm truly passionate about!" You exclaimed.
"Stop letting a guy run your life, and you can't get tiles in your goddamn room!" Cynthia snapped.
You poked your tong at her.
"Watch me."

At 5pm, you decided to head back to work. Cynthia has the night off.
"Hello (Y/N)! Do you feel any better?" Aristea asked.
"Yeah, I'm so-so." You replied. "But there's a renovation I need done in my room."
"Really?" Aristea asked. "Could I do it? I'm going to register for a renovation TV show and I want some practice beforehand."
"I didn't know you renovated." You laughed. "But can you do my task?"
"Tell me what it is and we'll see."

*3 Days Later*
"You've got to kidding me."
"No Cynthia, I have tiles. In my room. In a very light mint green colour that is almost white."
Cynthia shook her head.
"I'm never telling you that you can't do anything ever again."
That night, you thanked Aristea by giving her a box of sugar, gluten and nut-free chocolate with a bouquet of violets. That earned you spot of employee of the month.
"There's someone waiting, I think it's the same guy from last time." Wendy informed you.
You looked across from the restaurant, saw Soul and groaned.
"Why does he always come here when there's like millions of more restaurants in the world? Why here?" You questioned dramatically.
"I don't know.. Probably cause it's good?" Wendy replied.
"You didn't have to answer, but thanks.." You mumbled.
Wendy sighed.
"I guess I'll go serve him." She flicked her long blue hair and turned around.
Then, bursting through the doors, an excited Yuta ran towards you.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He yelled.
"What do you want?" You hissed.
"I'm in love." He declared.
"Nows not the time for jokes. I'm working Yuta."
"No (Y/N), I'm serious about this girl."
You groaned.
"Who is she? Get on with it."
"Wendy." Yuta whisper-squealed.
"Right.." You replied.
Before Yuta could continue, Aristea lunged at him.
"Out of here! No harassing the employees! Can't you read rules?" Aristea hissed.
"I doubt it." You smirk.
Aristea laughed and thew Yuta across the room. Wendy came out of the bathroom and decided to assist him.
"Do you like, need help or something?" She asked in her flat tone.
"Wendy.. is this heaven?" Yuta asked. "Cause you look like an angel."
"I'm going to get you like an ice pack, cause I think you like hit your head like really hard." She replied.
Cynthia tapped you in the shoulder.
"Huh?" You questioned.
"Food for table 18." She told you.
"You've got to be kidding me." You muttered.
Table 18 was Soul's table.
"Go on, take it." Aristea told you.
You then made the face that Mello made when he was told to work with Near.
"No, someone else can take it. I'm sure."
"Oh come on! You'll lose employee of the month if you don't."
"I don't care. I'm not taking it to him."
"For goodness sake (y/n)! It's just food. Do I have to march you there? Take it and leave." Cynthia butted in.
You squished you face up.
"But I don't like him."
"Neither do I, but you should go." Cynthia gestured her hand to the side.
"Come on (Y/N), you may not get another chance. Now hurry up before he gets upset!" Aristea commanded.
You gave in and place the food in front of him.
"Hey."
You ignored it and started to walk away.
"Aren't you going to say hi back?" He asked.
You blushed, back still turned to him.
"Hi. There." You mumbled the last part.
Soul smirked.
"See you round."
You walked away without another word.

*later that evening*
"That wasn't our best night for sales, but it was pretty decent." Aristea smiled. "And again, congratulations to our employee of the month (Y/N)!"
After Aristea's little speech was done, you were ranting.
"I can't believe him! Who of you paid him to say that? What's his problem? Is he on drugs? Does he-"
"Ok, I think it's time I took you home." Cynthia interrupted, dragging you out.
"But- but-"
"No buts."

That night, you had a dream about Soul. And in that dream you kissed him, 3 times. It felt so realistic, that when you woke up you were sweating, realising that it was just a dream. It kind of reminded you of that Green Day song, 'Fell For You'.

'Had a dream that I kissed your lips and it felt so true
Then I woke up as a nervous wreck and I fell for you
I'll spend the night living in night in denial
Making paper planes in denial
Crash into you
But you crash in my imagination too.'

'I need to get out more.' You thought to yourself.
Yep, you had suddenly become really into him again..

A/N: Sorry for being slow and then updating CRAP. But the next few chapters with probably not be as nonsensical. I thought of the tiles out of nowhere,like I thought all of you would relate to the carpet in your room but then I was going to add (unless you have tiles in your room). I put it in the story instead so now ya'll got tiles XD Stay well, I'll update ASAP I love you guys X3 xx.
(≧∇≦)Sun Suni Sushimi