I'm Not Jealous. Moron (ー ー;)

"Fuggig." (Y/N) grumbled, throwing her alarm clock against the wall.
It flew across the room and smacked bang up against the wall.
"Good. Not like I need you anyway."
(Y/N) got up, showed and all that jazz. She changed into a black T-shirt and black leggings. It was supposed to be a hot day, but she wasn't that concerned.
"Morning." Cynthia smiled, closing the red cereal container.
"Hi." (Y/N) simply replied, grabbing a bowel out of the cupboard.
"Ok, well for one thing you have a stalker, and two my mother is visiting." Cynthia explained.
"Oh." (Y/N) mumbled, not really concentrating on what her weapon had said.
"Are you even listening?" Cynthia asked in slight frustration, eyes closed and foot tapping on the ground.
"Bitch I might." (Y/N) replied, sitting down to eat.
"Don't you wanna know who your stalker is? Or why my mother is coming?"
"Yukkio's stalking me and your mother wants to check on you and I."
(Y/N) had been acting sort of down lately. It wasn't anything that really upset her, it just hurt a bit.
"Oh I get it. You're jealous of Mei." Cynthia figured, stroking an imaginary beard on her chin. "I knew you were a Yandere!"
"Jealous? I wouldn't call it that. I'm just sort of down because I lost my chance. Not that I had one." (Y/N) replied, finishing her mouthful.
Mei was a nice girl with soft brown hair and darker brown eyes. She'd been hanging out with Soul a lot. It was rumored that they might be dating even. (Y/N) thought it was fair though, since Mei was really nice and not a 'slut' like the type of girl that normally appears up in the movies and books.

"You should get a date and make him jealous. I'm not normally one for this kind of revenge, but it's not a bad idea for you." Cynthia suggested.
"Pfft. He wouldn't get jealous, he wouldn't be dating Mei if he liked me. Plus, we don't know if he's actually dating her. And nobody would date me anyway." (Y/N) replied.
"Really? Cause I know somebody who would date you in a heartbeat." Cynthia smirked.
"I guess." (Y/N) mumbled. "But I don't want to fake liking him or anything. It would probably upset him."
"True." Cynthia replied.

At school the usual things happened, (Y/N) and Cynthia got threats, death glares and all that kind of stuff except they had 4 others trailing behind them.
"Nobody really likes you, that's sad." Mikilenia frowned.
(Y/N) sighed.
"Tell me something I don't know."
"I hate all of you too, so I don't blame them." Kiroto mumbled.
"Well why don't you piss off you dumb Otaku!" Cynthia yelled.
"Sheesh, you don't have to act so retarded." Kiroto commented.
"Shut up you fat narutard." Cynthia spat.
(Y/N), raised an eyebrow at the argument. Nothing had really changed.
"You two act like an old married couple." Mikilenia giggled.
"Yeah, they're the OTP in the fanfic I call my life." (Y/N) replied.

(Y/N) felt more relaxed later in the day. Yukkio, Kiroto, Yuta and Mikilenia were gone and it was just her and Cynthia. Mei accidentally bumped into her though.
"Oh, I'm sorry sorry!" She apologised, picking up her folder. "I hope that you're both ok."
"It's fine." (Y/N) smiled.
"Thank you. See you later." Mei replied, rushing off.
"She's even nice to us?" Cynthia chuckled. "You've really got a competitor over there."
"Shut up." (Y/N) mumbled.
"Calm down. In my opinion, she's too cute for Soul. I can't see him going for her in that way to be honest." Cynthia told (Y/N).
(Y/N) shook her head.
"I can't wait for summer to end, for the first time in my life." (Y/N) sighed.
It hadn't even started yet.

3rd Person POV **
After school, you and Cynthia headed off to work. You both worked at a strange restaurant, owned by a close friend of the two of you, Aristea. (Ar Iss Tay Ah) On the way you past Soul and Mei. They both looked pretty happy, and you looked away to avoid depressing yourself.
"Someone's jealous." Cynthia commented.
"I'm not jealous, moron. Let's go." You mumbled, pulling her and looking down.
You felt like the dumbest person in the world.
"Hey don't worry about it. He's a dumb guy. If he keeps upsetting my friend I'll kick him." Cynthia assured you.
"Yeah." You smiled, whipping away a tear. "I stick that dumbass's head through a poll."