I Hate Everything & Everyone (¬_¬)

(Y/N) was officially fed up with the DWMA. Everyone there were assholes (or so she thought), especially someone she was terribly embarrassed to admit that she liked. Her weapon, Cynthia was pretty fed up too, though she still had hope that one day they'd stop being losers. So that very day, the two of them were going to be as rude as everyone else was to them, and they weren't going to give a crap about it.

(Y/N) groaned as she saw the steps ahead of her. She felt like turning back home and not going, but Cynthia wouldn't allow that. You see, Cynthia's type of care for (Y/N) was an interesting approach. Instead of telling her to be quiet, Cynthia would kick (Y/N) to assure she would be the one to shut up.
"Come on (Y/N), or I'll punch you. Now stop being an emo." Cynthia sighed.
"I take no offense to being called an emo, even though it may or may not be true." (Y/N) replied, throwing her hands in her hoodie pocket and walking.

As they walked in the class most people glared at (Y/N) and Cynthia. Black*Star had an insult waiting, even though it wasn't very good.
"Look, it's the hot headed losers who have a people allergy! HAHAHA!" He yelled.
Despite the insult being crap, and him being pretty hot headed himself, lots of people laughed. Tsubaki sighed and made her meister sit down. Out of all the people glaring at (Y/N), she felt that Soul's glare was the worst. She looked in his direction and shook her head.
"Hating me won't bring My Chemical Romance back." She muttered, walking to her seat.
"Huh?" Soul asked.
"It's just a shitty band she likes." Someone replied.
Cynthia gridded her teeth together and held a tight fist, she then snapped.
"IF YOU HATE ME & (Y/N) SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES?! WHY OBSESS OVER US? WE'RE LOSERS AND WE'RE DAMN PROUD! By the way 'Black*Star', last time I checked, you had a pretty bad temper yourself. It's best to think before you speak. By the way, My Chemical Romance always will be one of the greatest bands of all time. Thought I'd let you know, since you obviously haven't ever listened to them." As loud voices go, Cynthia's was extremely loud, everyone feel silent while she was talking.
Lots of 'oohs' came from everyone and it was (Y/N)'s turn to sigh. Cynthia had most likely made matters at lot worse for the both of them.
"Whatever! I challenge you two losers to a fight after school, then you'll be the ones with the shut mouths!" Black*Star yelled back.
Cynthia agreed. She could wait to see his skull crushed into a million pieces on the floor.

Once Cynthia had settled down next to (Y/N), she quietly apologized for the outbreak, but it needed to have been done.
"Remind me why we go to this stupid school." (Y/N) mumbled.
"Because you're a really good meister and I'm your weapon. Also cause we've moved to Death City, and life was pretty crap back home." Cynthia replied.
"Hinamizawa was a dream compared to here. At least everyone knew us, and we didn't have 50 million people glare at us every time we end up in public." (Y/N) defended, referring back to their hometown in Japan.
"Really? Even your brothers? Even my family? Even having a crazy stalker like Yukkio around you all the time?" Cynthia suggested.
"My brothers were bearable, your family taught us English and Yukkio wasn't insane or anything. He just really liked me, plus he was nice. If it wasn't for us leaving I probably would've fallen for him." (Y/N) sighed.
"I guess, you must be pretty desperate because now you love a total asshole." Cynthia shrugged in monotone.
(Y/N) closed her eyes for a bit and tried not to cry. She hated the mess they were in. She hated being a loser. She hated being away from home. Although it wasn't the best place, it was a place were she was partially excepted.
"You didn't mention your brothers." Cynthia pointed out.
"Don't bring them up." (Y/N) mumbled.
Nothing was okay. (Y/N) felt like she was going to break sooner or later.
"I respect you decision (Y/N), but I know how you had a bad time there too. If the summer doesn't work out for us, we'll move anywhere you want. We can travel if you want to, we can make the money if we need to. That's a promise." Cynthia told (Y/N), she really cared that (Y/N) was happy, she wouldn't be able to bear (Y/N)'s depressing comments forever.
"Thanks Sin, though I myself respect your hard work. Are you sure it'll work?" (Y/N) asked, using Cynthia's nickname.
"Lets just see how summer rolls, yeah?"
"Yeah, sure. But you know, I Hate Everything & Everyone." (Y/N) murmured.
"Yes (Y/N), I know." Cynthia sighed.

They weren't in a great position.

A/N: Sorry if the first chapter seamed sad, and like the plot may go nowhere. Hang in there (Y/N) *points to reader* Summer Is Coming!