Who Are You & What Have You Done With (Y/N)? (T ^ T)

You ran your fingers through your (h/l), (h/c) hair. A sigh escaped your lips as you stared over to your crush secretly in class. It had been a week since Cynthia lashed out, and a few people had been quite scared of the two of you since the fight with Black*Star.
*le flashback to le fight*
You and Cynthia waited silently for Black*Star. Cynthia soon broke the silence.
"How do you think this will go?" She asked.
"He'll suck. We'll be done with him in a few minuets. Not even." You replied.
"Don't get cocky, (y/n). He may be an immature brat, but I think he's not a bad fighter." Cynthia warned.
"You think Cynthia, think. T H I N K. Remember the key word: think." You pointed out.
"Yeah okay I get it." Cynthia sighed.
Then you herd a loud noise follow by a
"Black*Star, be careful!" .
"ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE GREAT ASSASSIN BLACK*STAR? IT MUST BE AN HONOR BEING TAKING ON BY SUCH A BIG STAR! HAHAHAHAHA!"
Cynthia scoffed.
"Yeah, I'm enjoying myself S-O much!" Cynthia yelled sarcastically.
"Tsubaki! Transform!" Black*Star yelled.
Quite a few students had gathered around to watch. One in particular you noticed was Soul, who was obviously routing for Black*Star. Soon you had a fancy pistol in your hand, Cynthia.

Black*Star darted for you, the chain weapon gripped tightly in his hands. You simply dogged to the side, leaving him running. You took the chance to shoot him, and he'd fallen right down. Never the less, he had gotten back up straight away.
"I gave you the first point, but you're not having any more!" Black*Star was yelling at the top of his voice as usual, thinking everyone was there to support him. He kept repeating tasks like these, trying no attacks that you couldn't see past. It was really pissing Black*Star off . He'd got Tsubaki into enchanted sword mode, and started showing many different versions and clones of himself everywhere, but you saw past the fakes because he'd made it quite obvious where the real him was. You shot at him multiple times, but not too many so you'd give him a fair chance. Although he was well and truly defeated, he refused to back down.
"Come on Black*Star, you'll get yourself badly hurt." Tsubaki sighed, showing great concern for her meister.
"That don't even talk to each other! What kind of team are they anyway?" Black*Star asked.
"It's simple. We've known each other for so long that we naturally know what to do, but in a more serious and challenging battle we do tend to use communications." You replied.
It took a while, but Tsubaki had convinced Black*Star to give up. He just ran away feeling really super butt-hurt, because you and Cynthia had just beaten him in front of a rather large crowd.

The last thing that did happen to you, you remember much more clearly. As everyone moved off Soul had spoken to you, and the words that came out weren't completely bitter.
"Not bad. It takes a lot for him to give up."
*le flash back has le ended*

Although the words he had spoken were short, you were still surprised that him, let alone anyway was congratulating you. Other than that, you were quite bothered because two new students from your home town in Japan, Hinamizawa were supposed to be arriving sometime between that day and the next week. You knew everyone around the small town quite well, and tried to work out who it could be. You narrowed down the worst possible cases based on people you knew;

Yukkio Maebara; A shy guy who really liked you. A lot. You always saw him watching you, and although you knew he didn't mean wrong, it was really creepy.
Yuta Maebara; Yuta's really perverted brother, who you sort of befriended at one point.
Mikilenia Nagasaki; A bright happy girl who hung out with you and Cynthia all the time.
& Finally
Kiroto Le; Cynthia's crush for around 10 years. A very arrogant 'Otaku'.
They may have been your worst possible turnouts, but anyone from Hinamizawa would most likely bring everything from your past back and make everything worse for Cynthia and yourself.

In 3 days the new students had arrived. Not 2, but 4 of them. That's not it either, they were (Y/N)'s worse possible people who could've ended up there. Oh dear.
"(Y/N)! Cynthia! We're going to be at the same school again, isn't that great?" Mikilenia exclaimed.
"Not really." (Y/N) mumbled, wanting to hide inside her jumper forever.
"Who are you and what have you done with (Y/N)?" Mikilenia pouted.
"Nothing's changed Miki.." Kiroto replied.
Yukkio tried to hide his face in a shadow, but his blush was undeniably there. He missed (Y/N), a lot. He longed for her to feel the same.
"So it turns out me and bro are weapons!" Yuta grinned.
"Ah I see." Cynthia replied, she was a bit busy reading the manga she had been recommended to read, Fushigi Yügi.
(Y/N) stared at the people she knew far to well standing before her, not much had changed. Yukkio & Yuta still had the brown hair with bits of blonde in it and extremely squinty eyes, with Yukkio being the older and much taller one. Kiroto was still a small puffy guy with short raven hair, and Mikilenia still had her shiny black hair and gleaming dark purple eyes. The real differences were hardly noticeable by some, but (Y/N) in case you couldn't already tell, was extremely observant.
Yukkio's eyes were puffy and had dark bags under them, and the most noticeable thing was that unlike Yuta, his eyes had opened up slightly, if that made sense.
Kiroto was taller, and Cynthia realized she still like him, and hated herself for it.
"Well I guess this is a new beginning for all of us. We're all going to hang out because (Y/N) and I are losers and Hinamizawa residents have always stuck together, for hundreds of years." Cynthia told all of them firmly, closing the manga firmly....

A/N: YO! Sorry if it's boring, but these four characters are going to play a very major part in the book, and Soul is going to be noticing you a lot more thanks to one of them. Has Cynthia found true love? Find out soon in a book that I am clichéLy telling you will get better. Drama may or may not being coming..