8

Three years has passed. Iseul and Jungkook have been together but sadly Jungkook was always busy.

Iseul's brother have moved to his dorm, so she lives alone in the apartment.

Luckily, no one except her brother and the other members, know that Iseul and Jungkook have been together for three years. Not even Jungkook's staff knew about it.

Now, their relationship have become a question mark. The last time Jungkook talked with Iseul was a month ago. The last time they chat was two weeks ago.

They rarely communicate nowadays. Iseul thinks that she should break up with Jungkook.

Iseul :
Jungkook

I think we should break up.

I don't even know if we were still
in a relationship. You never even talked.

Let's just break up, okay?

1 week later...

Iseul has been checking her phone, and it is the fifteenth time she did it today. Still no reply from her 'boyfriend'.

Iseul is very frustrated. She immediately walk outside without any hesitation then take her car in the parking lot. She drive towards Jungkook's building — Hybe entertainment.

When she arrived, she storm into the entrance then a staff walk towards her, "Miss, do you need any help?"

"Hello, yes I do. May I know where is Jungkook?" Iseul politely asked, holding back her anger.

The staff frowned then ask Iseul, "Why do you want to meet him? Do you have any relation with him?"

"Yes, I'm his brother's friend and I wanted to ask him about some family issues we have," Iseul lied, she cares about Jungkook's privacy atleast.

"Okay, what's your name?"

"Byun Iseul."

"Jungkook is in his practice room at the moment, you can enter by knocking on the door first. They are having a break right now," The staff informed then pointed the door which is not far.

"Thank you," Iseul slightly bowed then head towards the door.

*knock knock*
She knocked on the door. "Yes?" Jimin opened the door then look at Iseul.

At that time, he seemed neutral but then he realized that it is Iseul. "Jung-" Iseul was about to yell at him who was sitting near to Taehyung but he immediately stood up and pull Iseul's hand inside the room. Jimin shut the door so no one from outside could hear their conversation.

"Why didn't you read my messages? Why can't I contact you? I thought you will but falling in love with you is just a waste of time," Iseul raised her voice with full of rage.

"I'm sorry-" He was immediately cut off by Iseul. "For what?!" Iseul exclaimed. The whole room became silent.

"Answer me!" Iseul demanded.

"I changed my number-" Jungkook was cut off by Iseul again.

"Lies, lies, lies." Iseul sighed then flashed a bitter smile. "I don't want to hear your explanation again. I texted you for a break up, so let's break up. I regret wasting my time for you," Iseul stomp outside. The whole room remain silent after Iseul shut the door.

Iseul walk into her car then starts crying her tears out. She couldn't believe Jungkook would do such a thing. The first few weeks she thought he was busy but it has been too long for 'busy' for her.