2

Iseul darted her eyes at Baekhyun confusingly. "You know him?" Iseul questioned him. "Yeah, he is my friend,"
Baekhyun replied.

Iseul look at the man closely. He seemed familiar to her. "Ah, you are Byun Iseul," One of them stated. Iseul gazed at him, confused and shocked at the same time.

"Have I introduced her to you before?" Baekhyun wondered. "Yes, you did," He responded. "Shall we introduce ourselves as well?" One of them glanced  at his friend then at Baekhyun. "Sure," Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook," The one who gave the gift earlier introduced.

Iseul was a little shocked. The first thing she thought is Jeon Jungkook from BTS. But in Korea, it is common for people to have the same exact name. So she is not sure. Plus they are wearing caps and masks, covering their face. Iseul could not recognise them.

"Well hello, my name is Kim Taehyung," The one standing next to Jungkook introduced.

Now Iseul is pretty sure that they are from BTS. Iseul wasn't a big fan of BTS, but she knew that Baekhyun has a lot of friends that are idols.

"Nice to meet you," Iseul slightly bowed. She is a little nervous when she knew that he might be from BTS.

"Um Iseul," Jungkook nervously look at Iseul. Iseul made an eye contact with him. "Do you remember me?" Jungkook gazed at her with hope. "Um no, this is the first time we met," Iseul is very confused.

Jungkook felt an ache on his chest. He couldn't believe that Iseul didn't remember him. "Iseul-ah, he is Jungkook. He was your classmate back then in primary school," Baekhyun stated. "Really? I can't remember," Iseul start recalling about him.

"Well I guess you weren't popular back then in primary school," Taehyung teased Jungkook. "That is true actually," Baekhyun remarked, earning a snort from Taehyung.

"Don't worry, you'll remember Iseul," Jungkook flashed a smile as he hand her a piece of paper. Iseul take it and immediately put it inside her pocket without looking at it. It broke his heart the fact that Iseul didn't remember him. "We have to go Jungkook-ah," Taehyung held his shoulder.

"I'm going now as well. Take care!" Baekhyun waved goodbye as he walk further away from them.

"It is very nice meeting you. See ya!" Iseul flashed a smile before walking away from them. She enter back into the apartment.
_________________________________________

- next