9

2 Years later....

Iseul was walking down to the streets to enjoy the fresh air in the morning. She also thought of buying some snacks in the convenience store. She entered in a conventional store not far from her apartment. Afterwards, she take a strawberry flavoured lollipop and a bottle of soda then head towards the cashier to purchase the items.

Iseul head outside with her lollipop inside her mouth.

A person was rushing towards her direction but Iseul didn't notice. He accidentally bumped his shoulder slightly onto Iseul.

"Sorry," he apolagized then Iseul gazed at him. She realized that she might know who this person is. He stared at Iseul as she squinted her eyes, trying to recall everything.

Iseul's eyes widen when she noticed that he is not just any random guy, he is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

Even though with his mask on his face, she recognize his eyes. Iseul's expression immediately turned blank then she managed to walk away but Jungkook stopped her first by grabbing her arm.

She take her lollipop out from her mouth, "What do you want?" Iseul rolled her eyes then pull her arm away from his grip. "Can we-" Jungkook was cut off by Iseul.

"I don't want to see your face anymore even though it has been a long time. I never missed you," Iseul hissed then left Jungkook from her sight.

A door creaked open in the silence, revealing Iseul. "Welcome Iseul!" Kai greeted along with Baekhyun approaching her.

"Hello everyone! Thank you Kai," Iseul glanced the room then at Kai with a smile. Her eyes scanned the room once again then landed on someone familiar to her. Her smile fades away when she realize who the person is.

"You," Iseul glare at Jungkook. He was chatting with Jimin but he stopped then stood up. "Yes, what a coincidence," Jungkook remarked.

Kai stared at Iseul then at Jungkook. They are staring at each other, but Iseul seems pissed. Baekhyun didn't expect this. He thought that his sister broke up with Jungkook for the sake of his career. She never told the truth to Baekhyun about it.

"Come on Iseul," Jungkook whispered then grab Iseul's arm, dragging her to another room.

He release the grip then shut the door behind him. "Why are-" Iseul was cut off by Jungkook's actions. He held Iseul's hands softly then gaze into her eyes.

"I'm very sorry for everything, for what I have done to you. I sincerely apolagize. It's all my fault," Jungkook apolagized while still holding Iseul's hands. Iseul look at Jungkook but not with a glare this time, she is thinking on how and what to reply him.

"Can you give me another chance?" Jungkook pleaded. Iseul gently move her hands away from him then let out a small sigh. "I don't know," she lower her head then look up at Jungkook.

"Perhaps, I'll give you another chance."