CHAPTER ONE

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jisoo Elliese Kim's POV

"Ellie! Are you not ready yet? We're already running late, Mom and Dad will land any time soon" Nam-Joon Oppa shouted from downstairs, as I'm still busy choosing an outfit for today.

Shocks! Why is that it has to be this hard?!

I frustratingly ruffled my hair, as I just picked a random t-shirt and a black ripped jeans. As I wear my black combat shoes. I then fetch my phone and I hurriedly exited my room. I got startled seeing Oppa already outside of my room, looking at me with his piercing brown eyes.

I just give him a peace sign, I saw him sighed in defeat as he shake his head.

"What took you so long again?" He asked me while we were heading downstairs, I just gave him a tight smile and gesture my hand pointing at my outfit.

Oppa just chuckled, opening the front door of our house, we step outside. Oppa then locked it, I walk going to his car and enter the passenger side. Oppa then took the driver seat as she start the engine and we soon leave the house.

Driving our way to the airport Oppa's phone suddenly rang makes him to pressed the answer button on his car. Oppa's phone was connected to the car, so yeah.

"Hello son, are you two not here yet? We're already waiting" Mom's voice was heard from the other line. Makes me to pursed my lips as Oppa glance on my side.

"You really know what took us so long Mom, as usual" Oppa answered, makes me to send him a glare.

I heard Mom chuckled on the other line, makes me to rolled my eyes.

"Oh, right. Hi there Ellie" Mom uttered, I just snorted as I divert my eyes outside.

"Hi Mom" I plainly replied. Earning an amused chuckled from both Oppa and Mom. Really? Here they go again. Teasing me, again.

"Alright Mom, just wait for us there. I'm hanging up now, bye." Oppa said, Mom just bid her goodbye. Oppa then ended the call.

I'm just looking outside, watching some random things that will caught my eyes. I deep a sighed.

"Ellie, do you want to come with me going to the hospital later?" Oppa asked, I tilt my head to look at him. "Uhm, I think I can't today Oppa. Lalisa and I will hangout later. Sorry" I said, Oppa just nod his head as he reach for my hair and ruffle it, chuckling when he saw me frowned at him.

"Yah! Don't do that Oppa, I'm not a kid anymore!" I whined still frowning. Oppa just laughed even more.

He's so childish for a Doctor. Yes, Oppa is a Doctor, he's a neurosurgeon. I envy him you know, even though my parents were both in business field, he still pursued his dream. Dad at first didn't accept it, but Mom convince him to just let Oppa go and chose the thing that his comfortable with. So at the end, they just let Oppa studied medical school.

"For us, you're still our baby Ellie" Oppa said with a wide smile on his face, I just rolled my eyes but smile though. I know I'm forever their baby.

Minutes later, we already reach the airport. Oppa then parked the car not that far from the entrance. We then hop out as we make our way to the waiting area. Not so long, we already spotted Mom and Dad standing at the corner, engaging in some conversation. I run first to them, I saw Mom tilt her head as she send me a wide smile.

I then throw my body on her, Mom then hug me tight. Oh God I miss them.

"Oh, Ellie baby. You really miss Mom that much huh" Mom said, with her soft voice that always warms my heart. I nod my head, and pulled the hug. Dad already looking at me, so I hug him too.