CHAPTER TWO

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=¢

Alexandria Roseanne Park's POV

I hate her!

I freaking hate that pervert!!

She freaking took my first kiss and she still has the audacity to mocked me?!! Ahhhh!! I hate her so much!!

"How dare she did that to me!! Swear to God, I'm going to chocked her if I got to see her face again! I don't even want to see that annoying face ever again!" I shouted as I frustratingly ruffled my hair.

That annoying girl really got into my nerves, everytime that kiss scene appeared inside of my head it was just making me more furious. And to add that she was a narcissist asshole. Oh my god, I don't even want to comment anymore.

I feel like my brain is going to explode any minutes soon, not to mention that it was just exactly one hour passed after our last encounter.

"Hey Alex, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Yoona Unnie asked. Yoona Im is my cousin in father side. My Dad and her Mom were siblings. Even though Yoona Unnie is five years older than me, we get along so well. She is always there when I'm having problems and when I'm struggling on something.

I'm so thankful really that Unnie is here in Seoul, so I took the opportunity to study here. My dream university accepted my application, so without wasting my time, I immediately went here, and here I am now sitting my ass inside of Unnie's car.

"I just encountered an annoying girl inside of that bar earlier, I just hate her so much." I said still thinking of how to kill someone without getting yourself in to prison.

Should I kidnap her and murder her then after that I will throw her body at the Han River. Or should I just hired someone to kill her.

Aish!! What I'm even thinking right now! This is all her fault really, I hate her!!!

"Why? Did something happened with you and that girl?" Unnie asked makes me to widened my eyes.

"Of course not!! Nothing happened between us!" I said, more like I sounded guilty. Unnie must noticed it as she eyeing me weirdly, we're on stop right now so she can clearly see my expression.

"But it sounds like there's something really happened between the two of you" Unnie said, more like teasing me. I scoffed so hard.

Everytime her face popping inside of my head, my blood pressure rising in instant.

"nothing happened Unnie, she just annoyed the hell out of me" I said, now sounded convincing. I don't want Unnie to know what that girl did to me.

The green light appeared Unnie then drove. "Okay then, nothing happened. I won't push it anymore, but what on earth are you doing in that bar at the first place huh?" Unnie asked me, I just gave her a tight lip smile.

"I was looking for Oppa, but he was not there" I said and divert my eyes to the busy late night street of Seoul.

Oppa is not that really close to us since he was grow up here in Korea. Mom and Dad decided to stay with me at Australia because of my treatment.

I was born with a weak heart, so ever since that day, Mom and Dad never leave my side. So my brother was left alone here in Seoul, but I sometimes still saw him in our every family gatherings and reunions. Even though in the first day I met him, we kind of awkward with each other but we did learned to be close and now Oppa is so extremely over protected on me. So if he will find out I followed him and then that incident earlier, I swear to God I'm a dead meat.