CHAPTER THREE

Jisoo Elliese Kim's POV

Monday came and it's the start of classes. I'm here waiting for Lalisa to picked me up, well I don't still have my own car and I'm so lazy to drive one. I don't need a car, I just need a friend who has her own car.

I grinned seeing Lalisa's familiar car as she stops in front of our house, she rolled her car windows gesturing me to hop in. I just winked at her and made myself settled at the passenger seat.

Lalisa rolled her windows up as she started the car. The drive going to the university is just thirty minutes if it was not a rush hour. You know Seoul is a big city and that means a lot of people using transportation and even using their own cars. So getting a condo near the UNI was a great choice, it was good for me because sometimes I was waking up late in the morning but not now, it's our first day, so yeah.

"Are you nervous El?" Lalisa asked while focusing her gazes on the road. I just looked at her and shake my head. "I don't know, maybe a little." I said, Lalisa then chuckled same time we stops at the traffic light.

Actually, it's still early in the morning. We have like exact one hour left before our morning classes to start. By the way, I'm taking up media and arts majoring in photography while Lalisa here taking up culinary since her both parents are chefs and has the most successful restaurant business here in Asia, and I know it's also Lalisa's dream to build her own restaurant just like her parents.

I really dream to captured a lot of things making me happy. Since I was still young, Mom and Dad already saw this interest of mine about pictures and photography itself. That's why everytime Mom and Dad travelled, they will like take something from that country related to photography, it's either a vintage camera or an old photograph.

Lalisa and I just engaged in some random conversation until we decided to get something to eat first, so we are now here at the parking lot of our favorite fastfood chain, Subway.

Lalisa hopped out first as I follow her, and we entered the fastfood chain.

I let Lisa ordered for us and just wait her here in our usual place. This place really never bores me out, even though we were like going back here always for almost four years of our stay here in Korea. Lalisa found this place first and it became our favorite hang out place, to add that we already friends with the manager here. It was the same with the bar, we are like a regular here.

Speaking of that bar, I remember that girl again and I can already feel my mood drop just seeing her face in my head. She's so annoying, there's so much universities here in Seoul why she has to choose where I'm studying.

Arghhh, I really hate her guts. She was the first human being who called me ugly. No one in my entire life called or even teased me that I'm ugly, hell! This face?! Ugly?! Nah, I'm confident that I'm beautiful, period.

Then I also remember her annoyed face, my frowning face slowly changing into a devilish smirked.

"At least my stay at the University will never be boring." I said still smirking as different evil plans running inside of my pretty cute brain.

I was pulled back from reality when I saw Lalisa walked going where I am, holding a black tray with our foods in it. She then put the tray at the table as she sits down in front of me.

"Do you have major subjects today?" Lalisa asked after she took a bite from her sandwich, I took a sip from my iced tea as I open my phone checking my schedules. I shake my head and spoke. "I don't have major subject today but I need to report at my photography class this afternoon. How about you? What time your last period will end?" I asked back, Lalisa took a drink too before she answered me. "Two in the afternoon." She said. I just sighed because she will be going first to our condo later, my class will end one hour after hers.