prologue

" Dia is more mine than yours... She would always be my daughter.. "

He said..

" It's easier said than done Sidharth.. "

She retorted.. Reasoning.. Justifying but her heart belonged to him already..

" I'm tainted.. I'm destroyed... I'm broken Sidharth.. "

She whispered, tears rolling down her eyes.. Eyes, which spoke volumes of her love for him.. Yet, life, it's unfair.. So unfair.. Giving you thorns along with the roses..

" I don't give a damn Shehnaaz.. " He whisoered back..

" Ek tuta hua insaan rishto ko kaise jodh sakta hai Sidharth! " She asked, eyes questioning through tears.

" Ek tute hue insaan ko toh jodh sakta hai nah! " He replied back.

" But I don't believe in love. I don't understand love! " She rasped.

" But i do. I love you.. We are a forever.."
He said, a lot convicted this time.. Determined.. His love, it wasn't tainted.. It was fulfilling.. She was fullfilling..

" You would always be there right.. Dia, you wont push her away right?? "
She asked, frightened.. Frightened of her ill fate.. She was jinxed.. Always had been.. Fighting one's fate, it was tough.. And fighting the world who is against you, it's even tougher..

" Life is not what others choose for you Shehnaaz.. It's what we choose for ourselves.. And I choose you.. And I choose Dia.. And I would choose Dia anytime over and over again.. Even if that has to be my own kid someday.."

He said, cupping her face, thumb wiping away her teras.. Her tears, they were not her tears anymore.. They were his..

**

If only life could be that predictable......

***

Republishing beautiful nightmares . But with a slight change. The core of the story would be same. Just a little change in the flow and progress.. So those who have read before can come and read as well.. It's all new now..

And yes, updates would be slower. Do not pester.

Love to all of you.. ❤❤

Sanu.

Beautiful Nightmareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें