4

Roll-up Punch.. Set of ten to start with. On the floor , lying on the back, knees bend and heels straight on the floor." Dia instructed, a set of few beginners, mostly girls who looked at the swanky and handsome actor along with them, mesmerised to his presence.

" Please ogle baad mei kar lena or I would have to give him a secluded slot if that is you all want girls. Come on complete my schedule and then have all your free time to ogle as much as you want! " She rolled her eyes, turning to watch the bunch of girls and a few women all busted to the present of this man.

The man, Sidharth egoistic Saluja!

She huffed clapping her hands, loud and sharp for the girls to follow her immediately. Including Sidharth for whom, this was just a piece of cake.

Or so he had thought.

" So we do a full sit up.. And punch to the sides. One hand testing at your fave and the other, punch to the side. And repeat with the other. So I'm gonna give you a demo and then it's your turn. " She instructed, like an expert, lying straight to the floor on the back, kneed bend as she did a full sit up, and a punch to the side. As instructed.

" And twist your waist to the side when you punch alright." She said, giving them a perfect demo. Sidharth, he was sire to follow. This was nothing.

So he lied down on his own and started with the exercise. The fact he didn't understand as to why these since he already knew them all. It was equivalent to those ab crunches he would be doing at the gym, only the punches added.

But what he was unaware was the girl he was dealing with was no less than a perfectionist. At least in her job

" Sorry sir, but you are doing all wrong. " She said, after a while of watching Sidharth with hawks eyes.

" Oh really. I'm doing it all wrong. And where am I doing it all wrong if I may know! " He asked, acerbically, a little offended to have been secluded from the group, pointing out his mistakes. Reprimands had always been tough for him to take.

" What you are doing is an ab crunch. While that is ok for a gym purpose, kick boxing is actually a lot different. It needs your body to be flexible and not stiff. Body flexible nahi hoga toh uska koi matlab nahi banta and you are a lot stiff." She explained further.

" And where am I stiff! " He chided back.

" Aap sit up kar rahe ho, but not a full sit up. Yeh half sit up hai. You have to get up and sit properly with a straightened back, no curvature there and be swift in the punches and then you twist sir, you are not twisting, just throwing a punch at the side. Not like that. You have to bend from the waist to the side and try and make a 90° angle while punching, like this? " Mehr said, sitting down, giving a pull practical explanation. Sidnarth nodded, taking everything she had to teach. She was good. Much to the contrary to how he had been mocking at her yesterday, she was actually good, he thought.

" Hmm, ok. Like this! " And the next one hour, the core training continued. It was enticing. Laborious, but very very enticing. The girl was amazing at her job, Sidharth wondered, getting a lot of insight in to his training. His body actually felt sore with everything he did today, he was panting and he knew tomorrow was going to be more tougher.

He was about to get up and going when he stopped her in between.

" Sir stretching Sir. You cannot end the exercise without stretching. It can cause a pull to your muscles and add to your backaches. " She said, Sidharth was impressed. Of course no exercise is complete without a good stretch. And he would have done that anyhow. But this girl, he was getting enamoured with her each moment. Like diligent liking. He had always been in awe of girls and women who defied playing weak and victim cards. Damsels in distress had always given him creeps. Women who needed a man at each and every step to stand up for them and protect them, Sidharth wasn't raised such. To be raised by a single mother and to have an elder sister around, who was equally independent minded, all he had seen in his entire life was string willed women. Yet, the only thing they lacked was this physical capability to rise and outdone the male species.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 28, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Beautiful Nightmareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें