prologue

You skipped along the footpath, your flicks bouncing. You bopped your head slightly along the beat of the song that burst from your airpods. Your laces loose so was the scrunchie on your hair. You clutched on the straps of the bag and finally stopped when you were obliged to stop.

Swiping your subway pass, now you patiently waiting for your ride.

A cold winter, Monday morning, everyone rushing in and out of the trains, the announcements kept hailing with the now dim music playing in your ears. You hurried in the train, swiftly getting, passing through the thick crowd.

Gradually the people got lesser and so did you get off. You walked for less than 5 minutes and you were inside the huge gates of your campus. You hurried into your first class, English lit. Settling down, getting ready to take running notes along the lecture.

You turned around on your seat, greeting Damien with a brief smile.

Y/n: You have mint?

He nodded and took out one from his hood pocket.

Damien: Basketball has been shifted to 9 am today... Make sure to fill your form before that!

Y/n: Yep!

The professor entered in and was about to start-

???: P-Present sir!

All the students in the class let out a heavy sigh.

Professor: Late again, Kim...

Taehyung: Got caught up with something

???: M-Morning S-Sir...

You slapped your head seeing no one but the shittiest bestfriend of yours. Oh god, pick me up this once.

Professor: Good morning to you too, June!

June: I'm so sorry sir, my cat-

She cut herself off and just apologized

He panted but didn't fail to give a lazy smirk to his fellow mates. Everyone knew what his 'something' meant. It was anything but important. You inhaled deeply not wanting your fresh mood because some stale shit.

Taehyung

The typical popular guy, top defender of the under 20 boys, basketball team. Sly smirks, intimidating stares, regular hook ups, dangerously good grades and killer looks. Dark grey eyes, his jawline so sharp that it could cut his opponents before the match started. Jet black hair, buff arms and a deep, raspy voice.

A ridiculous rumour flew everywhere that this boy here got in every girl's pants if he'd insist. He slid down on his desk about 4 desks away from you, giving you a shameless grin. You groaned drowned your eyes in your book.

You, Y/n

Typical popular girl? Maybe. Captain of the under 20 girls basketball team. Not so long hair, hardly any makeup. You preferred protein shakes and Gatorade than lattes and cold coffees. Light honey tinted skin, coffee coloured lips, cheeky smiles, punches and curses not under the limit, unfortunately.

Your game was brutally offensive that caused you having or giving a bruise almost every other day. If not basketball you'd make sure you gave a bruise with you words. It was a pleasure to annoy the shit out of Taehyung.

Damien

The guy, sugar daddy material to be precise. Captain of the soccer team. Giggles, whines with heavy dose of Burpees and push ups every now and then. Dirty blonde hair, sweetest smile, hanging onto his ex. His ex, interesting topic *smirks*

His ex girlfriend had dumped him because her cat jumped out of the window while Damien was heating milk for the same disgusting creature. Damien was slapped, hard. The money he spent on strawberry shakes and condoms had gone waste.

June

Probably the kindest soul you'd met. But that didn't mean she couldn't be late at every class like Taehyung. She was the only friend of yours who wasn't into sports. She was a music majors with English lit common with all of you.

Shy smiles, tucks behind her ear, clumsy walks, mood freshening like a rabbit. She was hopelessly in love with Damien while he looked he'd never get over his filthy ex.

___

Fuck this shitty Kim Taehyung!

Sure-

___

Aesthetics —

___

Playlist —