i

June: Sorry...

Your eyes rolled up to the ceiling. Damien's jaw clenched and unclenched as June hesitantly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. You kept eating, stuffing one cutlet after the other. You furiously chewed and stared at both of them.

Y/n: Ae! D-Damien shhut up ok! It's nat her fault olso! Stop being s' difficult on her!

June: Y/n... Chew first

June thinned her lips as she hung her head low.

Damien: Yeah, it's ok... June

June gulped at the way Damien pronounced her name. June flinched when an arm slung over her shoulders.

Taehyung: Heyy hey, what's wrong?

He eyed June's guilt stricken face. Your resistance of staying there decreased every second.

June: Nothing... Don't y'all have to run to practice?

Taehyung: We won't if you don't tell me what's caused my meow to be so down...

June blinked, again guilt washing over her body.

Y/n: She said her cat-

Taehyung: Have I asked you, shit face?

You groaned loudly

Y/n: I'm getting late!

Taehyung shamelessly ignored you, hugging June from the side. You chucked in the cup of water and stood up. Damien just eyed the tension on the table. You discarded the plate and walked out of the canteen. Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose in sheer irritation.

Damien: Taehyung-

June: Y'all should leave, I have got a class in 15 too!

Taehyung smiled proudly, patting her back with 'cheer up' face. Taehyung furiously strode out of the canteen.

Damien: Please Taehyung, not now-

Taehyung: How dare she! If she can't stay happy atleast let others be!

Damien: We were also getting late Taehyung...

Taehyung: Sure!

He blurted out bitterly and walked in the men's changing room. The second he got out, his gaze fell on the slightly open girls' changing room. You wrapped the semi orange tape on your thigh. Tying up your hair, pinning every strand as you tied the laces of your shoes.

What are you doing? Looking at her- No! I'm not!

Taehyung walked out denying every disgusting thought that bubbled in his mind. The overly scorching sun made it even more difficult to run laps of the court. Sure a tan on his skin would be hot but what about the hot wind that blows away all his life.

He fell on the ground catching his breath, wiping his sweat with the wristband. He head tilted at the side, to precise on the side of the girls' court. The sweat glistening on your biceps as you drank the blue Gatorade. You lifted your jersey, wiping the sweat on your forehead.

Your toned stomach on a display made it difficult to think. The way your chest heaved similar to him, catching your breath. You just did it hotter. No lies. Accept it.

Your coach motioned you to go back in the match. He saw you skillfully dribbling the ball, getting it out groom between your legs as you dodged the defender. You harshly elbowed a girl and shot the ball. You screamed aggressively after scoring a basket.

Taehyung averted his gaze and got up. Sure had his breath calmed a little but his heart raced more than before now.
Sure he did deny that also.

He gulped audibly, pretending to listen what Damien explained about the strategy.

Damien: Taehyung!

Taehyung: Huh?

Damien: Get Y/n here...

Taehyung: What?

Damien: We need Y/n for the next drills! Get her...

Taehyung: Oh ok

He mindlessly walked towards the girls' court.

Taehyung: Coach Olivia! We need that shit for-

She nodded and screamed you out. You jogged up to him, scrunching your nose at his presence. He again mindlessly walked back to where Damien stood. His coach explained the drills once again while assigning positions to everyone.

His eyes unintentionally went beside him, on you. You took off the tape on your thigh and put it again, better this time.

"Why are you putting that?"

Shit! Did he say that aloud?!

Y/n: The muscles got too stretched there, not anything for you to care about!

You stretched your arms, rotating your neck slowly, flexing your calves. He realised how close you both stood, side by side. Your scent lowly was inhaled by him. Mint and sweat. Hot

This was just sexual attraction.

Right?

Of course! One sex will push away these disgusting thoughts.

Sex with? You.