v

"Go out with me"

"Dam-"

Damien: Please June, just one chance and later I won't even bring up the topic if you don't want.

Damien screamed, standing in the middle of the basketball court. June was sitting on the steps of the entrance of the school. Sure, she had been sitting there just to keep glancing at Damien. But this wasn't something she was prepared for.

Hell, she wasn't prepared for this, anytime soon! His teammates awed at the desperation Damien showed. Her eyes stopped at you, smiling cheekily at all this. This attention was too much for June. Taehyung jogged over to her, hugging her from right.

Her eyes glossed when you also hugged her from left.

Taehyung: Hey it's okay if don't want to, hm?

June: J-Just tell him, I'll go

You wiped away the moisture from the corner of her eyes. She was too overwhelmed to even an answer with the same enthusiasm, Damien showed. Up till now, Damien's confidence had already gone in minus. Was he getting rejected?

Taehyung turned towards Damien who stood almost 50 meter away from them.

Taehyung: She'll come, bitch!

Taehyung chuckled when Damien fainted dramatically. Taehyung went to hug the panting dark haired boy, oh his heart contemplated to pop out of his chest. Taehyung trusted him with June. He looked back at June, particularly at you.

You kept speaking, doing huge actions, bouncing on the spot. His lips quirked up in a smile. Gosh your smile was contagious.

____

You jumped on June's bed like a 4y/o, big smile, hands in the air.

June: Y/n, I'm panicking so stop now!

Y/n: I'm so excited for you BABEEE!!!

June: Damien will be here in an hour! I don't even have anything to wear!

Y/n: Oh fuck yeah!

June's nose scrunched up at how smoothly the curse came out from your mouth. You walked towards her closet, messing with her clothes to find something pretty.

Y/n: Where's he taking you?

You mumbled

June: He said wear casual, I don't know Y/n. I'm so nervous! Just get me ready enough to not look like a monkey with Damien.

Y/n: Oh shut up! I'm gonna make sure Damien gets horny just by looking at you...

June silenced, sitting on her bed, waiting not so patiently.

Y/n: YESS! Okay, change in this!

June nervously changed while you gathered a few cosmetics. Okay yes she didn't go away to change, girl friends don't do that if that's what you're thinking about. Well if you still go away to change, maybe there's less of trust among the friends.

June consciously looked at herself in a full length mirror she had in her room. The top was little deep neck than her liking. You gushed over how sweet she looked even without makeup. Making her sit, you first moisturized her face and her hands.

June admired the way you focused.

June: Y/n...

Y/n: Hmm.

You searched for a foundation.

June: Are you dating?

Y/n: Why? Wanna ditch Damien and date me?

You smirked

June: Just answer me.

June looked pretty serious.

Y/n: No! Mom.

June: Is Derek back in town?

Y/n: Nope. Why are you asking so many questions!?

June: You reeked sex that day. I know you enough that you don't just... You know.

Y/n: W-Which day?

June: Last week, we had detention with Taehyung.

You just gulped audibly. June held your hands one her.

June: Is something wrong?

June was too worried, her overthinking going abroad already. You hung your head low and shook.

June: Who-

Y/n: Umm

June made you sit on the bed. She was aware that she could get late on the first date she had with someone she was in love with since forever. But you mattered so much more than a silly date.

Y/n: T-Taehyung.

June: Oh

There was a thick silence. Seconds turned into minutes which felt like hours to you.

June: Did he have your consent?

Y/n: Kinda

June: What in the hell does that mean!

June was cute when angry-
Wrong time!

Y/n: I didn't say no.

June: Was the pleasure mutual?

You cringed at how questions like these were asked so seriously.

Y/n: Y-Yes.

June: Y/n look, it's alright okay. I know this means something to you, maybe not something clear but you are completely aware of what you've done, hm?

Y/n: I won't ever again.

June: Are you sure?

Y/n: It doesn't feel nice now, June. He gets laid with someone almost everyday and now that, that someone was me that day makes me feel so low of myself. Sure it was good, the sex, but all these feeling are just so overpowering. I don't know, I feel like running away. I wish nothing had changed back then...

June: Derek would still not be here.

Y/n: He has a life to live, June. I understand his decisions. I would do the same if I was him.

June: Is Taehyung worth all the thoughts you're fighting?

Y/n: I so try not to compare Taehyung and Derek-

June: You know... I'm going to give the most invaluable advice if the lifetime. Just talk it out. He must have his thoughts as well, right?

Y/n: I doubt.

June: What do you think of Taehyung apart from the sex?

Y/n: He's just a..... Little irritating. He's nice as a person, looks nice and maybe I'd think nicer if didn't go on having sex with anyone.

June smiled inwardly. She was already an obsessive shipper.

Y/n: FUCK! DAMIEN IS GONNA KILL ME!

You immediately rushed, lining her eyes, applying a little of a nude lipstick. You let her hair cascade down till the back of her shoulders, short locks swayed on her forehead. She looked nothing less than a Barbie doll.

June: Talk it out okay?!

Y/n: Oh shut your mouth and leave!