11.

TW: physical abuse

Mallory

I walk inside the house I've lived in my whole life. I walk through the front door in fear. Fear of what is going to happen. Fear of what he's going to do to me.

I silently close the door hoping he doesn't hear me so I can sneak up to my room. But of course, he hears me. I smell the liquor. He's drinking. Things are always worse when he's drinking.

He walks towards me from the living room. His footsteps stomping on the wooden floor. I already reckon he's mad at me. He's always mad at me, but there are different stages of mad.

"Where the fuck were you bitch." A slap across my cheek. Ouch.

"I was out. I had to go to the bookstore to get something for school, I-" I'm cut off by another slap on my cheek.

"I don't give a fuck you little shit. You don't go outside of this house without my permission. Only to go to school."

"But I-I went to the library for school. So I don't see the problem." I say with an attitude, regretting it the second the words came out of my mouth.

"Watch your mouth you whore. You were fucking some guy you little slut." Another slap across my cheek. But not with his hand, with his fist. He punched me.

I try to get out of the house and I almost make it to the door, but he slurs me back by grabbing my arm with his hand.

He throws me onto the floor and I hit my head against the wooden floor, hard. I tru to get up but he kicks me in my stomach before I can even open my eyes.

He keeps kicking me in the stomach, giving it a lot of bruises. No cropped tops for me then. He pick me up from the floor and takes me to the living room. He throws me on the couch and walk away towards the kitchen.

Oh no, please no. Please don't get a knife. I can try to run and hide, but it's too late for that already. Happy thoughts Mal. You'll be fine.

He comes back with a knife in his hand, as I expected. He hovers over me and touches my collarbone with the sharp knife. I flinch at the touch of the cold metal on my skin.

He moves the knife over to my stomach, lifting my top up. He cuts op open with the knife, leaving me exposed in my bra.

He suddenly does something he's never done before. He's unbuttoning my jeans. I try to push him away from me but all I get is another slap across my cheek.

"Please don't do this." I cry at him, hoping he has some humanity left in him.

"You get what you fucking deserve. You should be grateful I'm not killing you." He screams at me.

I'd rather be dead than live a life like this.

Suddenly without noticing, my jeans are gone. I'm left in my bra and underwear. I look down at my body and look at all the bruises and cuts there are.

He throws me on my stomach. He pulls my panties down and I cry, not having any power over what's happening right now.

❥❥❥

I wake up screaming in horror from the flashback dream I just had. I feel tears are streaming down my face. I look at where I am and reckon it's Mateo's bed. Please tell me he didn't hear me. They didn't hear me.