36.

Mallory

For the past hour, I've been sitting on the man's lap in the VIP part of the ball slash gala or whatever the fuck the people in the fucking mafia must call it.

I decided to obey Eyal's orders, and not do anything stupid. So hopefully, doing that., I'll get my phone back and try to plan some kind of escape route.

The three men luckily haven't tried anything with me. Except for squeezing the female part of my body, but hopefully, that's the furthest they'll go with me.

They seem quite nice, so I don't see why they would do any business with my not-so-nice and horrible father, Victor.

They have been talking to each other about god knows what for the past hour, but not allowing me to involve myself in the conversation and completely shutting me out when I ask them something.

Victor and Eyal disappeared into the crowd an hour ago, talking to possibly every single man in this room about whatever, shit that's not important. At least, not important to me.

But this time quiet has given me some, more like a lot of time to think about what I'm going to do. How I'm going to escape. Not only from Victor and Eyal but also from the three men, especially from the one I'm sitting on.

I feel like I'm in a movie.

I'd make a good actress.

Something came into my mind about twenty minutes ago. Eyal said he would give me my phone back if I'd behave and do what I'm told.

Now, I know they're not just going to make me have sex with these three men, I know that's not how things in the mafia work. Got to sign some kind of contract first before selling me, otherwise, the deal would be very fucking dumb.

I don't know if I should believe Eyal. I mean, he has been lying to me ever since I met him. Not that that's a long time, but he could have told me.

But something in me tells me that I can trust him. Call it a very bad instinct, but I really have a feeling he's going to help me somehow. There must be a reason that after nineteen years at least he suddenly shows up out of nowhere.

God, I've watched way too many criminal minds. But now, I am kind of thankful for binge-watching so many episodes.

First things first, how am I going to escape from these three very touching and eye fucking men. I'm not touching or eye fucking them, they're touching and eye-fucking me, which in the way they do, is creepy as the exorcist. Never watching that movie again.

You see, they might now have been involving me in their conversation, but that doesn't mean I can't hear a thing they say. In fact, I know everything they said to each other in the past hour. They're not so smart, I assume.

But at midnight, they said there would be some kind of attack, so I guess they're from a mafia that wants to conquer all the mafias. Sounds so cringe saying it like this, but I don't see them 'conquering' the mafia worlds with their dumb asses.

I wondered what they would do with me. But I assume they're going to participate in this attack, and I wonder what they are going to do with me. If I find that out, I can escape somehow.

But assume that I don't find out, I have to make a plan B. Plan B is that exactly at midnight, I'm just going to say I have to pee. If they don't let me pee, I'll threaten to pee on them.

Now I know that plan B is and sounds pretty stupid because it does, but I've seen so many movies like these where someone has to escape, I think I know what I'm doing. I could also fight, but I don't see that working out for anyone here.