56.

Mallory

There's some sort of party tonight, as the beginning of the new year. It always seemed kind of weird to me as to why someone would throw a party on a Monday evening, but it's not my house so who cares. I won't have to clean up all the trash.

Cassie asked me to go. No, she convinced me to go. No actually she basically forced me to go but then I told her that I don't really mind going as long as she'd stay by my side since I don't want a repetition of what happened last time I was at a party.

She told me that Khalid, Toni and Aaron were coming too. I guess it would be fun. I haven't seen all three of those guys in such a long time, and they were always pretty fun to hang out with. I don't know whether I should tell my sugar daddies. Maybe I should, but it's time for me to be a bad bitch and do my thing.

I'm kidding. I love them, but I'm nineteen and I feel that I'm allowed to go to a party and have some fun, right? I mean, yes, I have fun with them, obviously. But I just need to be a normal college student for once. I want to be.

Classes today were exciting. I was so happy to finally be back at school, I can't express how good it felt to be back. I felt useful for a change, and for an instance, it made me feel really good.

I didn't have Mateo or Elijah today, only Val for track, which was also really fun to do again. I had law again with Mr. Weiner. That guy just remains to be funny.

Apparently, we had to study some things during the break which obviously I didn't really have the time for. He asked me a lot of law-related questions that we had to study the answers to. Even though I didn't study, I was still able to answer every single question. Am I a nerd or what?

The other classes I had today was mostly just an introduction all over again, which was pretty boring but necessary since we're learning a lot of new things we haven't even talked about yet, so it was good to know what I can expect the rest of the year.

Toni and Khalid are picking Cassie and me up in half an hour. Cassie is already here since we're getting ready together because she wanted to look good for Aaron.

"You don't have to look good for a guy, only for yourself. Don't do it for Aaron, you should do it for yourself, Cass." I told her, but of course, who would Cassie be if she listened to me? No one, I wouldn't know her. She never listens to me.

"Why would I dress up for myself, he's going to fuck me if I look good. I can't exactly fuck myself with my own dick, now can I?" She said, making me chuckle. The comment also makes me wonder whether their relationship is completely healthy, but I'll figure that out later.

As long as she's happy.

"Anyway, how's it going with your men? They giving you any good dick?" God, how I hate these conversations.

I don't mind talking about sex, I guess. It's just conversations like these that make me feel as if Cassie and I are two hormonal teenagers who just had sex for the first time with someone whose dick is actually teeny weeny but we act as if it was the biggest thing we've ever seen.

"You know, just the usual." I say, not excited to get into any specific details about what happened this morning for example.

"No, I don't know. Just tell me, are they big?" She says, desperate to know the juicy gossip. I have to tell her, don't I?

"Yes, Cassie, they are big. Very big. Why do you even want to know how big your professor's dicks are? That's disgusting, they're your professors." I say, and a smiley but judgy look appears on her face.