chapter 4

Tears rolled down your eyes...U cried for atleast five minutes standing there.
Jungkook was watching you from behind. He was just staring you crying, but u r unaware of that. u went running from there.

Time skips...

At the cafe, " Hi y/n, I am mia, I work here." U replied with smile "oh, hi Mia nice to meet you." U were taking orders of the costumers, and Lisa's every word was echoing on ur mind.
Suddenly Mia grabbed ur shoulder, u turned back, "where is your mind at"?
U replied "n-nothing".  She replied back "accha okay, go and take the order of him, he is our regular costumer."

U went to take the order , "sir what do you want"? He recognised ur voice and lifted his head " y/n, you"? U got shocked,  u saw it was jungkook. "What are you doing, here"? He questioned
U replied in anger, "lemme ask u, what r u doing here? Did u came to bully me here also, huh"?  He shouted back
"Oh just shut-up, do u think I have that much of waste time? I'mma regular costumer here, I come here everyday."

Mia saw u both argumenting and came quickly "what happened? It seems like u both know eachother?" "Yeah we are from same school" you replied. "Oh, so u r both friends?" Jungkook replied to Mia "no, not at all, we are not" "Oh, it's okay stop fighting and y/n take the order quickly." She told.
"No I won't take order of him," u said with anger. Mia stared u angrily and said "it's the first day of your job, and u r behaving like this, huh...just take the order, that's it"!

U said "ok" and sighed "what do u want"? U said rudely. Jungkook replied "that's how u take order of a costumer? Ask me kindly and formally." U rolled ur eyes and  asked with made smile "what do u want to have, sir". He replied "let me think..."
and kept u waited for 5 minutes
and then answered "just bring my favourite banana milk, that's it and now go". u sighed "aishhhhhhh" and went from there. U were staring at him from counter and mumbling "school was less, that he came to bully me here also. Because of him, mine and Lisa's  friendship is  also in danger." U cried.

He was drinking banana milk, but ur jaw dropped after staring him like that because he was so perfect and u had a crush on him from first day.  He glanced at u for once, u got nervous and continued doing your work.

Jungkook POV

I listened to their conversation on school playground, I felt bit sad and thinking about that only. I came to cafe, as this is the only place I feel peace and comfortable. But I got shocked after I saw y/n here doing job.

What made her to do part-time job here? I was admiring while sipping  banana milk.
I suddenly saw y/n, she was staring at me only and got nervous after I stared her back.
I went to the counter for paying money and also asked the owner about y/n. The owner told me everything that because of her financial crises at home, she's doing job here. After that I went from here.

Now the first day was over, u were going home and urging "aishh today was such a tough day, I don't know why." Then Someone called ur name from back "y/n" u turned back and saw it was taehyung. He came towards you and asked "how was your first day"?
U replied melancholy "not good"
Tae questioned "why?" U shouted at him "didn't you get any other cafeteria, but only this cafeteria". Tae calmed you," stop being angry and tell me what happened."  U told him about everything that happened today, tears rolled down ur eyes. He wiped ur tears and said "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't knew that jungkook also comes here."
U said "it's okay, it's not your fault and others staffs are really sweet". U smiled and waved him bye and went from there.

After that day, jungkook didn't bother you or made you do his work in school, he just ignored you all the time. U felt bit awkward for sudden change in him, but u were really happy and comfortable. U made up with Lisa too. Now everything seems to be Normal.

Teacher entered the class, "students, new student came to our class today."
"Jimin" teacher called from outside.
When he entered the class, everyone's jaw fall down along with you. He was handsome as hell, every girl started commenting on him. 'Hi guys, I'm jimin". Everyone shouted back "hi, welcome to our class." His eyes fell on you and Lisa, as u both were most beautiful in the whole school. Teacher said, "go and sit between taehyung and y/n." He sat between u both. Lisa can't stop staring at him, u saw her and snapped the fingers, she came to her consequence. U scoffed, "why r u staring at him like that?"
"Yaa I'm not staring at him,stop talking nonsense" she replied back.

" Wassup tae, how r u"?  Jimin beat his back. "I am good, foolish, u r still small" tae replied laughing. "Yaa stop, talking about my height again" jimin replied frustratingly. "Accha, lemme introduce you to my friends." 
"She is y/n and she is Lisa and y/n, Lisa ,he is jimin-shii my soulmate"

"Oh hi, nice to meet u" u and Lisa said.
"Nice to meet you too," he said.
He handshaked with u both. Lisa whispered in taehyung's ear, "he is more handsome in his real life,than the pic." Tae replied laughing "I told you naa, but he is bit flirty"
"That's more great" Lisa replied. Taehyung smirked at her reply.

Jimin started flirting with you, but u didn't realise ,"hey u r really beautiful." U replied "thanks" u blushed.  Jungkook was watching u both.
He smirked at ur blush, he said "there's something on ur cheek,"
U asked "what? where?"
He said ,"here, here..."
He was about to touch your cheek,  but jungkook came in front of you.

Jimin got shocked and smiled "hi, your introduction?" He replied  ," hi I'm jungkook."  "U should know what r u doing and with whom". He warned jimin in his ears while hugging with him and went from there...

To be continued...
Next part posting ASAP
I hope y'all are loving it
Comment me or dm me for any problem 😊