chapter 9

Jungkook questioned, "boyfriend"?
U replied him sarcastically, "yes, jimin is my boyfriend, I will say 'yes' to his proposal.

He again pinned u against the wall and trying to smash his lips on yours but you turned your head and pushed him back hardly that he about to fall on the Ground.

U took this chance and tried running from there but he was faster, he hold your wrist and threw u on the Ground.
He said to you, "what do you think about yourself"?
"I think u need punishment", he said.

He locked the door and went from there.

U got up and tried to open the door, but it was locked. U got afraid as it was dark here. U shouted, "jungkook open the door". But he was not there.
U shouted, "please help someone, I am locked here".
But nobody replied.
U keep on beating the door and crying loudly.

Suddenly u heard, someone opening lock of the door. U got up and wiped your tears, u saw it was jimin.
"Y/n"? he asked.
U shouted "jimin" and hugged him tightly.
U kept on crying, "I thought nobody will save me" u said.
"No, I am here, I won't leave u," he said and hugged u back.

Jimin POV

I went to class with Apple juice, but y/n was not there.  I shouted her name, but she didn't reply. I thought she went to washroom, I went and knocked there but nobody was there too. I came back to classroom and saw jungkook's notebook on the Ground. I got the idea that jungkook came here. I kept on  searching for her all through the corridor then I suddenly heard someone's sobbing from the library. I recognised her voice, I quickly opened the lock and saw her standing there crying.

End of POV

He asked u, "did jungkook again... Tell me what happened y/n or else I will kill him"?
U gulped and said to him everything.

His anger was out of control.
He said to u, "don't worry y/n, the  school's principal is my father's best friend, I will drop him out of the school today only and I will make sure that he will not be able to transfer to any other school in Seoul ".
He got up and about to go, but u hold his wrist and said, "please don't do this to him, he don't deserve all this".

He replied to u, "sorry y/n, but I won't leave him this time".
U again stopped him and said, "please,  atleast for me, I can't see him suffering like this".
Tears started forming ur eyes again.
He rolled his eyes and urged, "achha, ok I won't but don't cry ".

He was bit astonished seeing ur behaviour towards him.
He sat beside u.

He asked u ,"may I ask you one question"?
U replied, "yes"
"Do u like jungkook"? He questioned.
Ur eyes got widened, u answered with
Hesitation "it's not like that...."
He glanced at your hesitation and hold your hands tightly.

"Y/n look in my eyes and reply, do you like jungkook"?
U stared at his eyes continuously  and replied after some time closing your eyes, "yes I like him".
He loosen your hand, his heart broken into million pieces, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control himself from breaking .

U saw him breaking down. U hold his hand, "I'mma sorry, I didn't meant to hurt u but yes I like him but he doesn't like me back, he hates me very much" u said and tears rolled down ur eyes.

Jimin saw your tears.
"Yeah don't cry," he came closer to you and started wiping your tears from his small, cute hands.

U replied to him, " I hate myself, imma complete mess, please leave me alone, Please leave me".

But...

Suddenly jungkook came from nowhere, he grabbed jimin's collar and gave him one punch.

U shouted, "jungkook, what r u doing"?
He said to jimin, "how dare you to take advantage of her"?
Jimin questioned, "what are you saying"?
Jungkook replied, "don't act innocent, I saw you forcing her".
Jimin replied, "I don't know what r u saying, jungkook"?
Jungkook said, "accha, u don't know"?
He was about to hit him, but u came in front of jungkook, u hold his hand and slapped him tightly.

He got shocked. Jimin also widened his eyes seeing you like this.

U shouted at him, "are you insane, jungkook? What are you doing"?

Jungkook said to u , "I saw him trying to force you and u were shouting, 'please leave me' ".

Now u got everything inserted on your head. What was the misunderstanding with jungkook.

Jungkook said, "I will kill this jerk today", he was about to go but u  again stopped him.

U said, "he was not forcing me, he was just wiping my tears 'that you gave me' and comforting me.

Jungkook eyes widened, "what"! He exclaimed.

Jungkook POV

I saw them both inside the class together alone. I felt very jealous seeing them together, When jimin gone from the class, I quickly went inside the classroom and took y/n to the library. I  warned her again to stay away from him, but
When she told me that jimin is her boyfriend, I lose my control and tried to kiss her. But she pushed me away, I got more angry and locked her in library, And went from there.

But I was feeling very guilty for doing all these to her, so I decided to free her and apologize her for my mistake and  will also say her what's in my heart. But when I came back here, I heard y/n's voice shouting 'please leave me'. I saw jimin touching her face. I thought he's forcing her, so I got angry and hit him and did all this right now.

End of POV

U said grabbing his shirt, "yes, and let me ask u what's your problem, If he kiss me or take advantage of me, huh? He's my boyfriend. Who are you to come between us? Why r you having problem being jimin with me, huh? Reply me"!

Tears formed in his eyes, u released his shirt, because first time u ever saw tears in his eyes.

He grabbed your shoulder tightly and pinned u against the wall.

 Jimin was watching u both.

U got afraid, and closed ur eyes.

Jungkook asked u, grabbing ur shoulders more tightly, "do you wanna know"?
U opened ur eyes slowly. He saw in your eyes and said, "I-I like you".

Ur eyes got widened, u asked,"what? Are you kidding with me, right"?
"No, I really like you very much"  he said and hugged u tightly.

U were trying to push him and escape but he hugged u more tighter that you can't move...

To be continued...

What will happen next, huh?(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Will y/n except Jk's proposal, after all this???ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

Next part posting ASAP ARMYs 😉💜