𝘾𝙃𝙊 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙅𝙄

- Basic Info

- Basic Info

¸¸ STAGE NAME jian
¸¸ NAME — cho suji (조수지)
¸¸ BIRTHDAY — august 20, 1996
¸¸ ZODIAC SIGN — leo
¸¸ HEIGHT — 164 cm
¸¸ WEIGHT — 49 kg
¸¸ BLOOD TYPE — AB

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

- Career

Profession: Actress and Idol
Company: YG Entertainment (2002-present)
Acting Debut: 2001
Idol Debut: August 2016
Training Period: YG Entertainment (2010-2016)
Group: BLACKPINK (2016-present)
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

- Skill Statistics

Vocal:  ⬤⬤⬤〇〇
Acting: ⬤⬤⬤⬤〇
Variety: ⬤⬤⬤〇〇
Rap: ⬤⬤⬤⬤〇
Dance: ⬤⬤⬤〇〇

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

- Background

Cho Sooji is the only daughter of South Korea's favorite rock vocalist, Cho Taewook, and the beautiful actress every director wished she would act in their movies and dramas, Park Gyeoul. Both of Sooji's parents were top celebrities at the time and still are.

Her life at first was unknown. The public just knows the IT couple gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Named Sooji, Taewook made a song when she turned three. When Sooji was six, she played a supporting character in her mother's drama. Since then, Suji played in various movies and dramas.

You could see her everywhere at the cinema or on television. Sooji gained attention as she has her parent's characteristic looks on her face. She is the daughter of Cho Taewook and Park Gyeowool. However, Sooji signed an exclusive contract with Yang Hyunsuk, her father's junior, company a year after her acting debut. Sooji was their first child actress and one of their first actress.

When Sooji turned 15, Yang Hyunsuk talked with her parents about Sooji's extension contract. Hyunsuk noticed Sooji had her father's talent. Sooji has a distinctive deep voice like Taewook, and Hyunsuk would like her trained as an idol. Following the extension contract, Sooji still acted in many movies and dramas but also trained at the same time.

That was the background of how she met her sister and lost her throne at the same time.