➘ 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 — 2011
"They called her Asia Princess not for nothing."

Sooji jumped from the van that picked her up from airport

Sooji jumped from the van that picked her up from airport. She spent almost a year in Japan for her upcoming movie. She never stepped on YG building for months, so when her manager parked the van outside YG, she ran inside.

Her first stop is the practice room for trainees. She used to trained for hours with her friends there. She knocked on the door, yet she got none response.

"Sooji?" a voice called behind her.

Sooji turned around and smiled widely at the figure, "Ruby Jane!" she hugged her best friend. Rocking Sooji's body as they hugged, "I miss you!" Jennie spoke. "You don't know how empty my life was without you. I miss you dearly," Sooji said.

They hugged for couple of minutes until Sooji's manager coughed, "Sooji, he waits for you upstairs," he mentioned their boss. Sending apologetic looked to Jennie, Sooji spoke, "Sorry, duty calls."

Jennie nodded in understanding, "Go. We can catch up later. The girls and I save your bed. We have years together ahead," she said.

Sooji gave Jennie last hugged before walked away from her. "Sooji!" Jennie called before the actress almost left the corridor, "I'm glad that you're back," Jennie shouted.

Sooji not knowing how to responded when her heart burst into happiness. She waved to her, giving her thumbs up, "So do I!"

As much Sooji love Japan and her acting life, nothing can compare to her journey as YG's trainee. There are no Jennie and her friends there. There is no dorm life in Japan.

Her manager knocked on the boss's office. "Come in," someone shouted. Her manager opened the door, revealing other figures aside her boss.

"Sooji-ya, welcome home," Yang Hyunsuk stood from his seat. Eneveloping Sooji with his hug. Yang Hyunsuk was like her own uncle. He was Cho Taewook's junior. When he made company, he recruited Sooji as his talent in 2001.

"Thankyou, Sajangnim. But we can talk later," Sooji gestured to the other five in the room. They already waving to Sooji happily. "Oh, them? they just hang out. Nothing important," Hyunsuk being

Seeing the girl came home after spent months not in her own countey, made Choi Seunghyun thrilled, "How was Japan, Sis?"

"Japan was great, but nothing beat out country's air," Sooji spoke in Japanese, made the rest scoffed. Seunghyun caressed Sooji's hair. "You speak like we weren't had tour in Japan, old man," Seungri teased the oldest in Japanese.

"Ya, Seungri, i'm offended. I'm the oldest here," Yang Hyunsuk pointing to the youngest of the group. Seungri quickly bowed in apologize, "Sorry, real old man."

"We saw you face like everywhere in Japan," Youngbae spoke. "Youngbae-ya, do you know what they called her with? They called her Asia Princess not for nothing," Yang Hyunsuk bragged his artist.