➘ KNEWS

BLACKPINK JIAN FACES CRITICISM
AFTER BEING SEEN GOING TO
BIGBANG'S AFTER PARTY

BLACKPINK JIAN FACES CRITICISM AFTER BEING SEEN GOING TO BIGBANG'S AFTER PARTY

January 14, 2017 by Byeol

On Jan 8, Bigbang held their after-party that was joined by other YG artists as well. They were seen exiting from a back exit, where met an enormous crowd of their fans that had been waiting for them.

In one video, were seen WINNER, BIGBANG's Taeyang, Daesung, and G-Dragon, 2NE1' Dara, and BLACKPINK's Jian, leaving the after-party.

In the video, Jian was seen walking before WINNER's Mino who held her shoulder so she won't bump into the crowds of fans.

Despite that Jian was already her legal age, she got critics when she went to her seniors' after-party as Blackpink just debuted less than a year ago.

1. Focus on your work, Jian. Get yourself more line than clubbing with boy groups.

2. I don't get why people are getting angry at her. She's an adult. She can do whatever she wants as long she is responsible for it. She is well aware of what was inside the club. She wasn't the younger
sister from TV we knew. Let her do whatever she wants

3. Mino holding her shoulder, because he knows how clumsy Jian would be

4. Okay, but tipsy Jian looked so cute

5. She went to the concert with her members, but she left them and joined the after-party. Jian, you should hang out with your group. People might think you weren't part of Blackpink when you never talk with them.
> What kind of joke is this? Of course, Jian HAD talked with them before. They trained for years. Jennie said that Jian wasn't talkative since their trainee times. She's more the observant person
> But whenever she was with other Blackpink members, she seems never to enjoy the company
> She just hates the spotlight
> Shouldn't be actress and idol as a job then kkkk

6. I thought clubbing was banned from Blackpink. I guess the favoritism in YG let her club by herself, not with her members.
> They banned it from trainees, not their debuted artist. I think this after-party is not a must.
> She's still a rookie. Don't you think she should hold her good image as a member of a girl group?
> No I don't think anything. Because this after-party wasn't part of her job as Blackpink as other members weren't seen. And you should respect her life aside from being the "girl group member" image.

7. Don't ruin your group's image, Jian-ah

8. For anyone who asks why other Blackpink weren't there maybe not knowing she came there not as Jian but as Cho Sooji. Sooji is their (BIGBANG) best friend. So it's not strange at all, partying with your friends, right? The only thing strange is why people mobbed them.

9. OH MY GOD, we are already in a time when Cho Sooji went to the club. Am I that old? Sooji-ya, don't grow too fast ><

Share your thoughts about this below!